Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Media Ripped For Obama Birthplace Cover Up

May 26, 2009

Exclusive: A Letter to Rupert Murdoch on the Obama Birth Certificate Question

John D. Hemenway, Esq.

Editor’s note: The following is a letter written by John D. Hemenway, Esq. that was sent to NewsCorp CEO Rupert Murdoch via certified mail.

May 14, 2009

Dear Rupert,

You will likely not have retained a clear memory of me from Worcester College in the early fifties. Much time has elapsed from when we both read “P.P.E.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a beastly, long-winded, roundabout way to ask Murdoch: slant the media you control my way. I doubt Murdoch will get through this tome from somone whom he may or may not remember. What a suck-up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Media Ripped For Obama Birthplace Cover Up

[quote="AirborneSapper7"]May 26, 2009

Exclusive: A Letter to Rupert Murdoch on the Obama Birth Certificate Question

John D. Hemenway, Esq.

Editor’s note: The following is a letter written by John D. Hemenway, Esq. that was sent to NewsCorp CEO Rupert Murdoch via certified mail.

May 14, 2009

Dear Rupert,

You will likely not have retained a clear memory of me from Worcester College in the early fifties. Much time has elapsed from when we both read “P.P.E.â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!