Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Megyn Kelly: I Regret Getting The COVID Vaccine, I Have Tested Positive For An Autoim

Megyn Kelly: I Regret Getting The COVID Vaccine, I Have Tested Positive For An Autoimmune Issue

Posted By Ian Schwartz
    On Date September 6, 2023

(1312) Megyn Kelly on Why She Regrets Getting the COVID Vaccine After Developing "Autoimmune" Issue - YouTube

SiriusXM host Megyn Kelly talked about why she regrets getting the COVID vaccine after developing an autoimmune issue.

"I regret getting the vaccine even though I am a 52-year-old woman because I don't think I needed," Kelly said. "I think I would have been fine. I've gotten COVID many times and it was well past when the vaccine was doing what it was supposed to be doing."

"For the first time, I tested positive for an autoimmune issue at my annual physical," Kelly revealed. "And I went to the best Rheumatologist in New York, and I asked her, do you think this could have to do with the fact that got the damn booster and then got COVID within three weeks? And she said yes. Yes. I wasn't the only one she'd seen that with.”

Megyn Kelly: I Regret Getting The COVID Vaccine, I Have Tested Positive For An Autoimmune Issue | Video | RealClearPolitics
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They reinfect themselves with the jabs and boosters.

All going according to the PLANdemic.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL