Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Melania Trump to make solo Africa trip

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    We are NOT the Global dumping ground.

Stay home and solve our problems...we have homeless children in our own streets.

When is the GLOBE going to start sending in billions of dollars for us to pay off our 22 trillion in debt? When hell freezes over!
    She hasn't the authority to spend any of our money. She can only whisper in her husband's ear. Unfortunately, an ambassadorial visit will cost us money. But is is cheaper than war. We can and should influence other countries to help their own people. You must be able to talk to them to do that. Without such talk, as their society deteriorates, their people will try to run to our country. We see how much that is costing us. I would rather work to help them make their country a place they will want to stay in.

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    So you are one of those leftists who can take any specific word or phrase and spin it as a racial slur, such as "dog", and take any other phrase and spin it as a plot for a "One World Order". What a world you are creating where you dare not say anything that someone like you has designated as politically incorrect.

Today, we are "global". If war breaks out between nuclear nations, it affects all of us on this globe. That wasn't a risk when this country was created. So we have a reason to be concerned in the affairs of nations even on the other side of the world. When nations go to war with each other, they each try to create/obtain superior weapons. That escalation leads to world devastating weapons that will affect all of us.
    We have been experiencing creeping Shari and creeping globalization for years. Desensitization is a part of that plan.

I try to recognize it when I see and hear it, not just by one phrase alone, but a combination of actions and words.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

She hasn't the authority to spend any of our money. She can only whisper in her husband's ear. Unfortunately, an ambassadorial visit will cost us money. But is is cheaper than war. We can and should influence other countries to help their own people. You must be able to talk to them to do that. Without such talk, as their society deteriorates, their people will try to run to our country. We see how much that is costing us. I would rather work to help them make their country a place they will want to stay in.
    "Help" them make their country a better place to stay in? LOL

We have "talked" their ears off for decades AND footed the bill with money, aid and oatmeal. It does NOT work!

We have GIVEN them billions for decades...it is NO better today than 50 years ago if they continue to breed in the dirt and poverty.

Not one more dime. Feed them birth control!

And, yes, if Ivanka can whisper in DJT's ear and GIVE our money away and create her stupid program for FMLA vacation for having a baby and using SS money to pay for it...then so can Melania go down this path!

Ivanka has already mouthed off flying around the world creating her women's business loan program! NO, you want a loan, you go apply and qualify for one. No US taxpayer dollars funding this!!!

GIVE THEM A "COMPREHENSIVE PLAN FOR REFORM" AND SEND A TEAM TO IMPLEMENT IT...NOTHING MORE THAN PAPER AND PEOPLE TO GET IT DONE. NOT ONE DAMN DIME MORE!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

So you are one of those leftists who can take any specific word or phrase and spin it as a racial slur, such as "dog", and take any other phrase and spin it as a plot for a "One World Order". .
    So are you one of those leftists trying to stifle and shut down the voice of any and every Conservative?

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    We have been experiencing creeping Shari and creeping globalization for years. Desensitization is a part of that plan.

I try to recognize it when I see and hear it, not just by one phrase alone, but a combination of actions and words.
    So Melania Trump saying "I believe it is through open dialogue and the exchanging of ideas that we have a real opportunity to learn from one another”, you see her endorsing Sharia Law? This is "Tin Foil Hat" territory! You "recognize" what is not there and condemn based on your paranoia!

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    So are you one of those leftists trying to stifle and shut down the voice of any and every Conservative?
    You? A "conservative"? I see you as a leftist who claims to be conservative so you can condemn everything President Trump does from the "inside".

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    "Help" them make their country a better place to stay in? LOL
    So just don't try? I can see the "conservative approach" of leaving them to their own created hell. If we don't teach our children to abstain from having sex with everyone they feel like having sex with, we too can perish from the likes of aids. Religious groups send "missionaries" to educate people in such foreign lands. It obviously isn't always that successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer
    We have "talked" their ears off for decades AND footed the bill with money, aid and oatmeal. It does NOT work!
    I agree that giving them money has been a waste. But as the saying goes, "Talk is cheap."

Not one more dime. Feed them birth control!
    You still have to "talk" to them to instruct them on the need and methods to exercise birth control.

And, yes, if Ivanka can whisper in DJT's ear and GIVE our money away and create her stupid program for FMLA vacation for having a baby and using SS money to pay for it...then so can Melania go down this path!

Ivanka has already mouthed off flying around the world creating her women's business loan program!
    So now you condemn Melania for the sins of Ivanka who is a "declared liberal".

GIVE THEM A "COMPREHENSIVE PLAN FOR REFORM" AND SEND A TEAM TO IMPLEMENT IT...NOTHING MORE THAN PAPER AND PEOPLE TO GET IT DONE. NOT ONE DAMN DIME MORE!
    Doesn't that cost money too? You seem to think that if you ignore the problem, it will go away. Sort of like putting a band-aide over an infection. As you have admitted, in all these years the problems have not gone away.

"I believe it is through open dialogue and the exchanging of ideas that we have a real opportunity to learn from one another”,
    Learn what? Learn to be a country where 140 languages are spoken in one school district? Learn to be a country where a English speaking citizen can go to work and be the only English speaker there?

Have you witnessed her going to have a dialogue with any congress members to ask for help in ending this invasion of our country?

Have you seen her going to any Universities and talking to the students about this invasion and perhaps trying to prevent another Mollie Tibbetts?

What we have seen is her interfering and not wanting the children separated from the invaders.

You? A "conservative"? I see you as a leftist who claims to be conservative so you can condemn everything President Trump does from the "inside".
    and I consider all those defending every move Trump makes, even when it is clearly the opposite of his campaign promises, as the real leftist.

Until our politicians ( that includes the R's) are called out for their lies, and held accountable, nothing will change, and I will not be a part of that group.

MW
    That's not exactly a fair thing to say. There are many of us that consider border security and illegal immigration our #1 issue that aren't happy with the slow to non-existent progress in some areas. While we know it's not all Trump fault, we do fault him for not being assertive enough. Remember, he tried to give a DACA amnesty after telling us during his campaign that the program was going away immediately after he walked into the White House. Furthermore, he is now trying to convince the American people he is getting his "border wall" built, which isn't true. Just heard he comment on that tonight at his rally. The only "wall" being built is replacement fencing and a small segment of steel panel fencing that he had nothing to do with. The last omnibus bill provided not one red cent for Trump's border wall and he signed it!

Allowing the Trump administration a free pass on failed promises and weak performance in some areas is not the "conservative" thing to do. We non-cheerleading types will continue to hold his feet to the fire when necessary. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Trump isn't without some successes on the immigration issue, but he's not where many of us had hoped he would be up to this point. We can't become complacent and must keep the pressure on.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast