Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexicans Tell Black Minutemen To Leave Their Continent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdlMWj0Lh9o

Oh tonight a woman started the who is American and slavery issue with me. I told her she needed to read more history. She did not like that one bit. She works were they hire illegals, I learned to late.

I did tell her that American are broke and cannot afford it anymore. Her employers can afford the cost of medical at 5% of gross income to afford the illegal immigrant hired. I told her so.

Her attitude is let everyone in. I asked her how is Americans going to keep living and helping the world?

She is a black woman, and I am American Indian Hybrid. I told her we could never get past her opinion. And that there is no plantation in my family's history.

She was mad, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. We both shut up!

Later another lady starts a conversation about her young nephew getting attacked by a Mexican girl with a stick. The young nephew had to go to the hospital.

The pro-illegal immigrant woman finally moved away. I truly want to know does some blacks think they aren't American? Only Native Indians can be Americans, BS brainwash?

Related Post:
    A Black Man Who Speaks The Truth. You've Got To Hear This!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-167493.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Mexicans Tell Black Minutemen To Leave Their Continent

I wonder why comments have been disabled for this video?

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdlMWj0Lh9o

Oh tonight a woman started the who is American and slavery issue with me. I told her she needed to read more history. She did not like that one bit. She works were they hire illegals, I learned to late.

I did tell her that American are broke and cannot afford it anymore. Her employers can afford the cost of medical at 5% of gross income to afford the illegal immigrant hired. I told her so.

Her attitude is let everyone in. I asked her how is Americans going to keep living and helping the world?

She is a black woman, and I am American Indian Hybrid. I told her we could never get past her opinion. And that there is no plantation in my family's history.

She was mad, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. We both shut up!

Later another lady starts a conversation about her young nephew getting attacked by a Mexican girl with a stick. The young nephew had to go to the hospital.

The pro-illegal immigrant woman finally moved away. I truly want to know does some blacks think they aren't American? Only Native Indians can be Americans, BS brainwash?

Related Post:
    A Black Man Who Speaks The Truth. You've Got To Hear This!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-167493.html
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

OBEY THE LAWS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)