Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michael Jackson-brother wants Islam conversion

http://link.toolbot.com/reuters.co.uk/58466

Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:38 PM GMT

LONDON (Reuters) - Jermaine Jackson said on Monday he wants his brother Michael to convert to Islam; and he believes the reclusive superstar has given it serious thought.

"Michael, I feel, needs to become a Muslim because I think it's a great protection for him from all the things that he's been attacked with, which are false," said the former Jackson Five singer who now lives in Bahrain.

"There's a strength and protection there," Jackson told BBC Asian Network after finishing runner-up to Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty in the "Celebrity Big Brother" TV reality show that was marred by accusations of racist bullying.

Jackson said he believed his brother had given conversion "serious thought" during long spells in Bahrain.

"I was the reason why he had gone there because I wanted him to get out of America and just go somewhere it's peaceful and quiet and people pray five times a day which is beautiful."

Michael Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges in June 2005.

He has said he plans to move to Europe in a bid to resurrect his musical career as the "King of Pop" and has indicated he will release a new album in 2007.

Jermaine Jackson said his faith helped keep him sane in the enclosed confines of the reality TV programme where the contestants are kept cooped up under 24-hour surveillance.

"If I didn't have Allah and my prayer rug, I would not have survived and the reason why is because it kept me focussed, it kept me calm," he said.

Ee-gads!! The beginning of the end for the next Hollywood trend!

Re: Michael Jackson-brother wants Islam conversion

Hi Neese,
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    All he needs to do is talk to presidential candidate Osama Obama!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Is it just me, or is the whole world goin wacko? It is always the nuts with the money who get on the crazy train.

Is it just me, or is the whole world goin wacko?.
    Ahem. Neese it's not you, it's your wacko avatar You want me to find a better one for you?

Just kidding, don't beat me up! Ha! ha!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Banned
    I don't think that Jacko is going to get a warm welcome from Islam. He already got the locals talking when he decided to go shopping in his refuge of Bahrain dressed in traditional women's garb. Crossdressing is strictly forbidden in the Koran as it is in the Torah. Of course, Islam also strictly forbids homosexuality, yet it tolerated Yassir Arafat's homosexual liasons for decades, so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Is it just me, or is the whole world goin wacko?.
    Ahem. Neese it's not you, it's your wacko avatar You want me to find a better one for you?

Just kidding, don't beat me up! Ha! ha!
    Hey, you can't dis the Bears, we're about to win the SB. I've never smacked anyone online but...'SMACK!"...take that!...and that!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I don't think that Jacko is going to get a warm welcome from Islam. He already got the locals talking when he decided to go shopping in his refuge of Bahrain dressed in traditional women's garb. Crossdressing is strictly forbidden in the Koran as it is in the Torah. Of course, Islam also strictly forbids homosexuality, yet it tolerated Yassir Arafat's homosexual liasons for decades, so who knows?
    I think they also have a clause about keeping your nose on with duct tape...

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I think they also have a clause about keeping your nose on with duct tape...
    I just fell off my chair!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People are starting to take the easy way out...Almost all of Europe will be muslim in 50 years. Some people that have not fought or care to are taking the easier way out.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast