Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan Take On Whitey

Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan Take On Whitey

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/06/02 ... on-whitey/
    By Larry JohnsoncloseAuthor: Larry Johnson Name: Larry Johnson

Email: larry_johnson@earthlink.net
    Site: http://NoQuarterUSA.net

I learned over the weekend why the Republicans who have seen the tape of Michelle Obama ranting about “whiteyâ€

I hope this means Barack is another limp liberal headed for the dustbin---along with Michael Dukakis, Walter Mondale, John Kerry, etc. I bet there are plenty of other types of dirt that could be dug out against him, and his crowd, too. In that church he belonged to there could be fraudsters, deadbeats, cheats.

Now, what do we do about McCain? Romney was probably the only guy who would come out squeaky clean---he had enough money to not be a cheater.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This whole thing is getting so old. Never in my life have I heard from a pulpit to hate blacks......I'm old enough to remember where some scientists believed they were "less" intelligent than whites.....but it's no more offensive than them once believing women weren't as intelligent as men......proved them wrong. But to keep this hate alive is getting old. All I know is employers don't drop to their knees when I walk in for a job simply because I'm white, the world doesn't change to suit me, and no-one is afraid to say what-ever foul stuff they want about "whites"....and I'm expected to tolerate it.

They had an editorial in the paper that some hispanic wrote about "racism" and low pay for blacks and hispanics and blamed it all on "whitey". They don't have the "rights" "whitey" does. It's our fault because the hispanics need to learn English....there's un-equal pay, on down the line. I don't know what they think being "white" is, but they've come to the wrong conclusion. It's like they view being "white" as ALL are like the excessively rich.

I was listening to a radio show this morning and they were discussing the latest rant from the pulpit........I agree with one of the hosts......no one doubted there WAS and to some degree will always be some sort of racism.......but "whitey" has made tremendous efforts to stop it for years. Remimds me of the "womans movement".......you had the extreemists saying we don't need men, hate men and frankly there was a time when men didn't know what to say or do without "offending" someone. Open the car door or pull out the seat or get clubbed? Who knew because everything was "offensive". They had the RIGHT to have every job a man had and yet weren't immune from pulling the "woman card" when it suited them or expecting "special treatment" when they wanted it. It was a 2 way street. Being a "man" isn't easy either. Just like being a "woman" isn't bon-bons and soap operas and the mall. But it became a problem when you had to deal with the ugly side of your "rights" and wake up and realize it's not the all powerful fantasy you thought it was and you have to do some changing as well. Not everyone was willing to make those changes.....but still wanted use sexism as the excuse. They wanted all the good easy parts, but none of the bad parts. Right now it is equal grounds and it's not enough because they want "special" too and I'm sick of the whining because life is tough all over and it's not affecting everyone else, except the "whites" and it's not all because of the "whites". It's alot easier to be the victim than it is to stand on your own 2 legs.......no excuses allowed....and be responsible for your own actions. It's not "whiteys" fault you drop out of school...."whiteys" fault you have more kids than you can afford, or that you have to learn another language when you come to another country, or that there's rules and laws and work you have to do you didn't think would happen. I'm tired of "racism" meaning everything you don't like because it doesn't fit the fantasy you expected. (not you literally...just ranting) Sexism, racism, anti-fatism, anti-agism and every other ism is going to be alive and well and a 2 way struggle forever to be better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)