Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Michigan Republican Presidential Poll Results

Friday, September 21, 2007

Michigan Republican Presidential Poll

With Michigan Republican movers and shakers en route to Mackinac Island for a Republican confab this weekend, it's interesting to note a new poll from Marketing Resource Group concerning the current leanings of Republican primary voters. This poll was conducted September 13-19, 2007:

Giuliani
    27%
    Romney
    13%
    Thompson
    13%
    McCain
    6%
    Huckabee
    5%
    Brownback
    4%
    Tancredo
    0%

Hunter
    7%

Paul
    2%

Here's the methodology:

A sample of 600 households was drawn in the State of Michigan and
    stratified by city and township within county, based upon average voter turnout in past statewide general elections. All respondents were screened to assure that they are registered to vote in Michigan at that address. N=161 for likely republican primary voters.

The sample was drawn from a list of voters likely to vote in next year's
    general election, based on their past vote history. In each group of four
    interviews, two male respondents and two female respondents were required in order to ensure an equal geographical representation of males and females. Given the sample size of 600 and the method of random selection, the statistical margin of error can be reliably set at 4.1%within a 95% degree of confidence. In other words, in 95 out of every 100 responses, the "surveyed value" will be within plus or minus 4.1% of the "true value."

http://both-right.blogspot.com/2007/09/ ... -poll.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All I can say is OMG
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

MW
    I'm glad to see Hunter as #4, however, I'm extremely distraught to see Giuliani as #1. How is Giuliani polling so high? I don't personally know of one single conservative (in my circle of friends) that would even consider voting for him.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'd take this poll with a grain of salt..........

I'd take this poll with a grain of salt........
    Agree.

The Republicans are making a concerted "effort" to push Giuliani back up or at least Fred Thompson, maybe Romney. I heard some chat about this on the radio. I think the Republican Party is manipulating a lot of info that's coming out right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You should have heard Michael Medved this week.....he said that Duncan Hunter wasn't even worth talking about!!

How "in touch" he is with Republicans!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

You should have heard Michael Medved this week.....he said that Duncan Hunter wasn't even worth talking about!!

How "in touch" he is with Republicans!
    Michael Medved was a liberal activist before he was a conservative talk show host. Guess he's reverting back to his original roots. IMHO, Duncan Hunter is the full package!

I just find it hard to believe that Guiliani remains the front runner in light of the fact that he's running off of the fumes of his 9/11 "heroism". If that is true, then Republicans have learned nothing in the last 7 years of the nightmare caliber of sufferage our country is enduring as a result of votes cast for Senior Boosh. Rudy represents the same degree of incompetency if not worse.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

each time more convinced i am

9/11 - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=3

I have to turn of Medved. He makes me sick.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>