I usually don't look through Huffington Post, but this definately got my attention on another blog.
Amazing that he threw 316 yards, but now a halo over the stadium! Someone upstairs must must rooting for Tebow. Just thought I'd share. More photos on the link at the bottom.
'Mile High Halo' Forms Over Tim Tebow And Mile High Stadium During Broncos Steelers Game (PHOTOS)

First Posted: 1/9/12 01:08 PM ET Updated: 1/9/12 02:01 PM ET

Let's all try to be calm and rational about this. In addition to Tim Tebow throwing 316 yards in the Broncos' upset over the Steelers (Tebow painted Bible verse John 3:16 under his eyes in college) and fans replacing "Tebow" with "Jesus" on their jerseys, apparently a halo-like smoke ring formed over Mile High yesterday after the Broncos scored their first field goal.
Mark Neuman-Lee, an attendee of the Steelers/Broncos game and photographer of the "Mile High Halo," tells HuffPost he'd never seen the ring prior to yesterday's NFL upset. Two season pass ticket-holders also told HuffPost the halo seems to be an anomaly. At the time of publication, a request for comment from the Broncos was not immediately returned.
PHOTOS of the Mile High Halo:
+ Add a slide

Have more pictures of the Mile High Halo? Share them with us and we'll add them to the slideshow!

Mile High Halo

3 of 6

FIRST SLIDE

PREVIOUS SLIDE

NEXT SLIDESHOW

READ WHOLE POST

Image via Mile High Report

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...Mile_High_Halo