Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Military and Secret Shots

Target 5: Secret Shots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7M_TZpQ ... r_embedded

All military personnel who are headed to combat are required to take vaccinations. Are these shots leaving some soliders deathly ill?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The Military and Secret Shots

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Target 5: Secret Shots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7M_TZpQ ... r_embedded

All military personnel who are headed to combat are required to take vaccinations. Are these shots leaving some soliders deathly ill?
    Without watching the video, I know for a fact of two people in boot camp who were near death from the "its none or your business, your body belongs to uncle Sam now" shots.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is another article that coincides with the video. I will tell you when I was in the military I must have written down a dozen times that I was allergic to tetanus shots. Sure enough, they don't look at the records when they give shots, they just shoot away. When I asked what I was getting, I was told that Uncle Sam now owned my body and to shut up. I kept on asking as I went through the shot line. At the end of the line my drill Sargent called me over and demanded to know why I continued to ask even though I had been told to shut up. I told him, he rushed me to the hospital. If I had kept my mouth shut, I would have had the reaction and who knows how serious it would have been.

[quote]Are Secret Vaccinations Killing Soldiers?
    topic posted Fri, August 22, 2008 - 5:35 PM by Brad Share/Save/Bookmark
    Advertisement
    articles.mercola.com/sites/a...ers.aspx

video:
    www.youtube.com/watch

Dr. Mercola's Comments:
    The story of marine David Fey reads like a crime novel:

* Secret shots?
    * Incomplete, and fake, medical records?
    * Deadly illness?

But while it’s shocking, and sad, to think that the soldiers pledging their lives to defend the United States are being used as guinea pigs for unknown vaccinations, it’s nothing new.

How Many Vaccines Does the U.S. Military Require?

This information is not easy to come by, but the following table was derived from Air Force Joint Instruction 48-110, Army Regulation 40-52, BUMEDINST 6230.15, CGCOMTINST M6230.4E, dated May 12, 2004 on About.com:

Immunizing Agent

Remarks

Basic Training and Officer Accession Training

Adenovirus, Types 4 and 7

Air Force recruits receive adenovirus vaccination only when there is evidence of active disease transmission. Coast Guard Recruits only receive this when specifically directed by the Coast Guard Commandant.

Influenza (Flu Shot)

Navy and Marine Corps officer and enlisted accessions receive the influenza vaccine year round in basic training. Other service recruits receive this shot in basic only during the designated flu season (October - March)

Measles

Measles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history.

Meningococcal

Quadrivalent meningococcal vaccine (containing A, C, Y, and W-135 polysaccharide antigens) is administered on a one-time basis to recruits. The vaccine is given as soon as practicable after in-processing or training. This vaccine is required routinely only for recruits, although its use may be indicated in other situations based on transmission potential and risk of contracting meningococcal disease.

Mumps

Measles Mumps and rubella (MMR) are administered to all recruits regardless of prior history.

Polio

A single dose of trivalent OPV is administered to all enlisted accessions. Officer candidates, ROTC cadets, and other Reserve Components on initial active duty for training receive a single dose of OPV unless prior booster immunization as an adult is documented.

Rubella

Tetanus-diphtheria

A primary series of tetanus-diphtheria (Td) toxoid is initiated for all recruits lacking a reliable history of prior immunization in accordance with existing ACIP guidelines. Individuals with previous history of Td immunization receive a booster dose upon entry to active duty and subsequently in accordance with ACIP requirements.

Yellow Fever

Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard only

Routine "Booster" Shots while in the Military

Influenza (Flu Shot)

Annual, during "Flu Season" (October - March)

Tetanus-diphtheria

A primary series of tetanus-diphtheria (Td) toxoid is initiated for all recruits lacking a reliable history of prior immunization in accordance with existing ACIP guidelines. Individuals with previous history of Td immunization receive a booster dose upon entry to active duty and subsequently in accordance with ACIP requirements.

Yellow Fever

Navy and Marine Corps only.

Alert Forces

Hepatitis A

Air Force Only

Typhoid

Typhoid vaccine is administered to alert forces and personnel deploying to endemic areas.

Yellow Fever

Army, Air Force, and Coast Guard (Navy and Marine Corps receive all receive this, regardless of "Alert Status").

When Required by Host Country to Enter

Cholera

Cholera vaccine is not administered routinely to either active or reserve component personnel. Cholera vaccine is administered to military personnel, only upon travel or deployment to countries requiring cholera vaccination as a condition for entry, or upon the direction of the appropriate Surgeon General, or Commandant (G-K), Coast Guard.

High Risk Occupational Groups

Hepatitis B

Measles

Mumps

Plague

There is no requirement for routine immunization. Plague vaccine is administered to personnel who are likely to be assigned to areas where the risk of endemic transmission or other exposure is high. Vaccine may not be effective in the prevention of airborne infection. The addition of antibiotic prophylaxis is recommended for such situations.

Rabies

Rabies vaccine is administered to personnel with a high risk of exposure (animal handlers; certain laboratory, field, and security personnel; and personnel frequently exposed to potentially rabid animals in a non occupational or recreational setting).

Varicella

When Deployed to Area Where In-Theater Commander Accesses a Biological Threat

Small Pox

This vaccine is administered only under the authority of DoD Directive 6205.3, DoD Immunization Program for Biological Warfare Defense.

Anthrax

This vaccine is administered only under the authority of DoD Directive 6205.3, DoD Immunization Program for Biological Warfare Defense.

That is an extensive list of vaccines by any account, and this table lists only those vaccines that are likely to be listed on medical records. In the case of David Fey, no one knows what vaccine he was given. Perhaps most incriminating was the lack of any vaccine noted on his medical records, which was then later filled in with “flu vaccine.â€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)