Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mimai-Herald News Article: Man Hits Baby With Beer Bottle

Another cover-up!

Here in the Redland there is a flurry of anger over this viscous act. What is more, the reason for brutally abusing an infant was acceptable to Carlos Manuel Fuentes: “…he was just upset at his wife for cutting her hair without his permission… !" Of great interest is that all of the residents of the area seem to know that the assailant and the child’s mother are illegal and the Police are refusing to cooperate with the authorities. So, is this another case of an illegal alien being released to kill or maim another innocent child or citizen? The answer is yes! …Or? Homestead police are not permitted to cooperate with the immigration authorities. …Or?

Additionally, what further steps are being taken to protect that baby?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Miami Herald, The (FL)
    2007-09-05
    Edition: XX
    Page: XXXX

Man charged with hitting baby with a beer bottle

Upset at his wife because she cut her hair without his permission, Carlos Manuel Fuentes got drunk and hit her 6-week-old child over the head with a beer bottle, Homestead police said. Fuentes, 27, of 225 NE 13th St., was charged over the weekend with aggravated child abuse. He is being held at Miami-Dade County Jail with no bond. According to a police report, the child's mother called police. The child suffered a cut to the top of the head and was taken to the hospital. Homestead police found broken glass from the beer bottle inside the child's room. Fuentes was "severely drunk" and his breath and body reeked of a "strong odor of alcohol." Fuentes said he "didn't mean to do it, but he was just upset at his wife for cutting her hair without his permission," the arrest report says. It was not clear from the report whether Fuentes is the child's father.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

URL: http://www.miamiherald.com/Metro/
    Go to search and hit the radial for “Searchâ€
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

I think Homestead is a sanctuary city. I know that they were looking at doing so at one point and may have actually gone through with it. In that city, Florida City and areas just north of that know about all the illegals and do nothing. When I did training in the one area I was told that many police officers don't bother with them as they are only here to make a better life for themselves. This is sad but true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The pathetic American 3rd world country in action

Hey this is the liberals and Bush's idea of the perfect nation... suck it down American... more of this is in your long term future
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Muey importante!

Well, it is up to you, me, us, to report such things; to women’ groups too, to the authorities, and ICE. Yes, if a hundred of you call ICE and report the information is the article, his name and address in Homestead, they will take action Please all of you call ICE and give the name address with City & Zip: Homestead, FL 33030, they will respond. Especially if you follow-up with an e-mail to the Border Patrol and the White House!

The “wifeâ€
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

So much for "family values". I am perplexed by the logic the abuser in the article -he's mad at his wife/girlfriend so he punishes the baby? The woman in this story will most likely stay with this man-it has nothing to do with legal status-it just ALWAYS seems like the women stay with abusers.

Anyway, you are right Redlander-
    Report all illegal aliens. Also, if you know a sworn officer who does not arrest or report an illegal alien, so to the police station and file a complaint, followed up with a letter to the attorney General with a copy of the report. Hey, they are not doing their jobs; make it rough for the Mayor or the Sheriff.

Be a pebble in their shoe-maybe if enough people do this everywhere across the country something will get done.I can only hope.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    So much for "family values". I am perplexed by the logic the abuser in the article -he's mad at his wife/girlfriend so he punishes the baby? The woman in this story will most likely stay with this man-it has nothing to do with legal status-it just ALWAYS seems like the women stay with abusers.

Anyway, you are right Redlander-
    Report all illegal aliens. Also, if you know a sworn officer who does not arrest or report an illegal alien, so to the police station and file a complaint, followed up with a letter to the attorney General with a copy of the report. Hey, they are not doing their jobs; make it rough for the Mayor or the Sheriff.

Be a pebble in their shoe-maybe if enough people do this everywhere across the country something will get done.I can only hope.

Yes, Rawhide, That is precisely what we must do. These folks who should be looking out after us and the nation have shown their colorsl. Now, we must the law to show them ours! Each person seeing this article, should call ICE. And is all cases like this, we need to keep at them
    - - - - - -
    At present, these agenda oriented politicians and civil servants, who are paid by the people, are not stopping the criminal hoard or taking steps to get them to leave. They are derelict in their duties to the people. Further, one crime for which most of these soon to be ex-public payroll worker, is a very subtle and heinous crime: Abuse of Public Trust. Keep that in mind, cause that is what it is. Abuse of public trust is a crime and is to be added to the criminal failing of those whom we once trusted to protect us.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

What an utter bleep bleep. I mean, goodness, what the heck is wrong with this guy??? He needs to be sent back to where he came from, probably from under a rock somewhere. I cannot believe how these people think it is okay to hurt babies!

Jennifer, here is where the reader can confirm the report and then call ICE on this creep and his strong-hold. Already, things are becoming hot because ot calls! All citizens need to be something more that spectators. Sll readers who are tired of the encroachment and brutality can confirm the report and call ICE, as I have.

Well, I can definitely say that I'm going to start reporting any illegals I encounter here! Especially after this morning because the Hispanic construction workers started working at 8AM on a Sunday on the house next to me. I know they're not supposed to work on a Sunday! Oh, plus I'm having my baby tomorrow so this was the one day we could all sleep in but no, grrrr.

Thank you for sharing the soon be new arrival!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB
    Well, I can definitely say that I'm going to start reporting any illegals I encounter here! Especially after this morning because the Hispanic construction workers started working at 8AM on a Sunday on the house next to me. I know they're not supposed to work on a Sunday! Oh, plus I'm having my baby tomorrow so this was the one day we could all sleep in but no, grrrr.
    Bless, on the coming event of your child's birth. Please let us know how it went. Can you post a picture here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast