Minnesota Democrat who promised to abolish the police claims to have been left MANGLED following violent carjacking

09/10/2023 // Ethan Huff // 1.4K Views

Tags: anti-police, Black Lives Matter, BLM, carjacking, defund, defund police, democrat, Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, left cult, Libtards, Minneapolis, minnesota, Police, Shivanthi Sathanandan, violence

In a sudden change of heart, a far-leftist politician in Minnesota who previously vowed to "dismantle" the Minneapolis Police Department following the George Floyd psy-op is now calling for stricter crime laws after she claims she was violently carjacked this week.
Shivanthi Sathanandan, the second vice chairwoman for Minnesota's Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, wrote a lengthy post on Facebook on September 7 detailing the supposed violent encounter, which she claims occurred in the driveway of her Minneapolis home right in front of her children, who are aged four and seven.
This former supporter of Black Lives Matter (BLM) terrorism revealed that the horrific incident left her with a broken leg, deep lacerations on her head, and a body covered with bruises and cuts, according to her post. She also shared a photo of herself with what appeared to be blood running down her face, but the "blood" isn't very convincing and seems to resemble melted cosmetics more than human blood.
"Four very young men, all carrying guns, beat me violently down to the ground in front of our kids," Sathanandan wrote. "The young men held our neighbors up at gunpoint when they ran over and tried to help me. All in broad daylight."
(Related: Last summer, it was reported that nearly 25 percent of all police officers in San Diego quit the force due to Wuhan coronavirus [COVID-19] "vaccine" mandates.)
Sathanandan says violent attackers must be "held accountable" ... by the POLICE she wanted to abolish

Sathanandan went into further gruesome detail about how her children were screaming and yelling for help while the "bad guys" were attempting to "murder [their] Mama in the backyard, her neighbors screaming in outrage ... all while being beaten with guns and kicks and fists."

Naturally after something like this, the victim or victims are quick to call for stricter laws to deter it from ever happening again – but how can those laws be enforced if all the law enforcement officers are defunded or abolished as Sathanandan demanded back in 2020.
Today, Sathanandan is obviously singing a much different tune. Now, she wants the police to step up to prevent her and her family, as well as her neighbors, from ever again being attacked by violent thugs in Minneapolis.
"These men knew what they were doing," Sathanandan further wrote in her lengthy Facebook post, which reads more like a complaint. "I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot erase. With no hesitation and no remorse."
"I'm now part of the statistics. I wasn't silent when I fought these men to save my life and my babies, and I won't be silent now. We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city, and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM."
Ah, and there it is: the call for gun control. Ironically enough, who would even be there to control the guns if all the police officers have been fired from the job and their departments shut down like Sathanandan wants to happen?
"Look at my face. REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam our streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS," the Democrat further wrote.
As tragic as this incident is, it just goes to show that the anti-police prerogative of Democrats like Sathanandan is completely misplaced every time they and their families get attacked. It is all fun and games until it arrives on your doorstep, is it not, Ms. Sathanandan?
Maybe defunding the police was not such a good idea after all – though police reform is desperately needed to realign law enforcement with the U.S. Constitution. Learn more at PoliceState.news.
Sources for this article include:
TheEpochTimes.com
NaturalNews.com

Minnesota Democrat who promised to abolish the police claims to have been left MANGLED following violent carjacking – NaturalNews.com