Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Mitt Romney's Arrest Record

Willard Milton Romney's arrest record:

BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MICH. (1965) -- ARREST- CHARGE NOT KNOWN
    His Daddy was governor. though. Kinda sounds like Mike Huckabee learned a lesson from old George Romney, doesn't it?

WAYLAND, MASS. (1981) -- ARREST- DISORDERLY CONDUCT
    He even got handcuffed, I'll do some more digging on this one, I'd be willing to bet he was DRUNK at the time.

HUNTSVILLE, UTAH (2002) -- USE OF PROFANITY WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT
    It seems that 'running the Olympics' had old Mitt running his MOUTH, too!

If we had to elect officials based on past OR present family problems we wouldn't have politicians...hey now thats an idea! Seriously I think this is getting nit picky.

All's fair in love and war (and politics) It goes to the character of the person. Look at it this way, we are all the jury. We have to look at all of the evidence. How else can we make a rational decision. Of course you know that Romney has someone that is involved with blackwater on his campaign? These people are nothing more than paid mercenaries. Remember New Orlenas after Hurricane Katrina and all those guys in black taking homeowners weapons? Do the research.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    If we had to elect officials based on past OR present family problems we wouldn't have politicians...hey now thats an idea! Seriously I think this is getting nit picky.
    If people want to equate Dr. Paul with racism based on 20 year old newsletters that he didn't even write, I think arrest records are fair game for perusal.

What's good for the goose, and all that, you know...

MW
    wilma1 wrote:

How do you know the disorderly conduct arrest had anything to do with a family problem? Shouldn't we hold our President to a higher standard than most? Heck, I'm 49 years old and I've never been arrested. I do agree that this in itself is a little nit-picky, however, it can be used in combination with other things to give us a little insight into the mans character, don't you think?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    wilma1 wrote:

How do you know the disorderly conduct arrest had anything to do with a family problem? Shouldn't we hold our President to a higher standard than most? Heck, I'm 49 years old and I've never been arrested. I do agree that this in itself is a little nit-picky, however, it can be used in combination with other things to give us a little insight into the mans character, don't you think?
    Yeah, like his campaign contributions record.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Mitt Romney's Arrest Record

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Willard Milton Romney's arrest record:

BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MICH. (1965) -- ARREST- CHARGE NOT KNOWN
    His Daddy was governor. though. Kinda sounds like Mike Huckabee learned a lesson from old George Romney, doesn't it?

WAYLAND, MASS. (1981) -- ARREST- DISORDERLY CONDUCT
    He even got handcuffed, I'll do some more digging on this one, I'd be willing to bet he was DRUNK at the time.

HUNTSVILLE, UTAH (2002) -- USE OF PROFANITY WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT
    It seems that 'running the Olympics' had old Mitt running his MOUTH, too!
    Funny how these spoiled bratt kids think they're above the law! Why would people against illegals believe this guy will keep his recent promises when his recent record suggest other wise?

http://www.factcheck.org/tough_guy_on_immigration.html
    http://www.democrats.org/a/2007/08/no_amnesty_for.php

Yet the same people, who think this guy is worth a vote, try to smear a man (Ron Paul) who gave birth to all races at a charity hospital making $3 dollars a day!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul
    Paul received a higher wage from the Air Force than during his initial residency, $700 per month;[32] he joked that he was "fantastically rich."[16] While in San Antonio, Paul also moonlighted three nights a week in a local church hospital's emergency room for $3 per hour
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Banned
    BTTT