Like Tree1Likes

Thread: More Shady Happenings At The Vatican, I Wonder Where All That Money Went?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Shady Happenings At The Vatican, I Wonder Where All That Money Went?

More Shady Happenings At The Vatican, I Wonder Where All That Money Went?

Micheal 16 Mins Ago

No Comments

PREV ARTICLE NEXT ARTICLE

Spread the love

Wasn’t the first time and it won’t be the last!

Not too long ago we wrote several pieces about the Italian defense contractor Leonardo, and not too long after that the vatican went dark…..

Now, I am not saying that the two are related, but what I am saying is that there are some awfully suspicious things going on in Italy and the Vatican lately.

Who am I kidding though? There are ALWAYS highly suspect things going on in the Vatican; Sexual abuse of children, complete lack of transparency, and geopolitical schemes just to name a few.

The newest corruption to make its way out of the Vatican is a case against the former head of The Vatican bank for money laundering and embezzlement which went on between 2001-2008.

The former head of the bank has been officially charged and sentenced to prison for his crimes……

Still I wonder, where did all that money go? Are they paying human traffickers? Global leaders for certain ‘favors?’

I don’t know……but what I do know is this: their crimes will not be hidden forever, they WILL be exposed for everything they do in time.

Take a look:

The Jerusalem Post had more on the story:

A Vatican court on Thursday convicted Angelo Caloia, a former head of the Vatican bank, on charges of embezzlement and money laundering and handed down an eight-year, 11-month jail sentence.

Caloia, 81, was president of the bank, officially known as the Institute for Works of Religion (IOR) between 1999 and 2009. He became the highest ranking Vatican official to be convicted of a financial crime.

Also convicted were Gabriele Liuzzo, 97, and his son Lamberto Liuzzo, 55, both Italian lawyers who were consultants to the bank.

Trending: Here’s Why It’s Not Over….and Why It Always Had To Be The Military

https://newzworldtoday.com/more-shad...at-money-went/

Last edited by Beezer; 01-22-2021 at 01:26 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

The first of I hope MANY arrests for money laundering, human trafficking, child trafficking, and sex trafficking across the world.

Where is Hunter's Biden' Laptop?

How is the trial going with Ghislane Maxwell?

Where are the videos of Epstein's Pedo Island?
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL