Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pulie,

I'm happy you were able to find a lawyer to take your case.

I wish you good luck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am happy Federal Judges stepped in. I hope they can visit my International students' office to find out why this office was able to produce information about me that does not match my student profile: that I was a B.A. instead of B.S. student; that I started Masters Degree in 1999 when I began Undergraduate then; that this information on Masters Degree information does not show one year lapse between Undergraduate and Masters Degree, AND many more anomalies.

I would like the Government to see that this manufactury of information can work to put students like me out of status as well as put others from elsewhere who are not sudents "in legitimate student status". What A STRATEGIC POSITION to mobilize students into the country!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Judge OKs Valley Park alien law
    By Stephen Deere
    ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
    02/01/2008

For more than a year, Valley Park has battled for a immigration ordinance targeting the very thing some argue is most responsible for bringing illegal immigrants into the country: the people who hire them.
    Now a federal judge in St. Louis has ruled that the city of 6,500 has the right to suspend the permits of companies employing illegal immigrants.

It’s the first time a federal court has ruled in favor of such an ordinance and is the opposite of what another federal judge in Hazleton, Pa., ruled last year.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/s ... enDocument

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    why can't you go to school in your own country?
    I mean , you don't really expect tons of sympathy when many many
    working class Americans (whoose ancestors have been here since 1650,) cannot afford college?
    however ,you might have a career as a horror genre novelist.
    Blame it on "The Evil One"

in other words, you expect too much of our country. maybe you should go back to your own country?
    Man, you're scary!

All we foreign students expect is to be treated according to the law. Expecting this is "too much of our country"?

Pulie,
    Perhaps you are a victim of stolen ID. Either that or the office has a very stupid individual processing information and no verification system for what is inputted. Someone is very wrong here, and its not right that the school is continuing to disobey court orders.

Best of Luck. Hope things get straightened out soon for you.

RealID,
    You scare me now with the news about stolen ID because one of my friends said the same thing. What matters to me is that I am working to let the Government know what happened. Thank you for your comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    Pulie,
    Perhaps you are a victim of stolen ID. Either that or the office has a very stupid individual processing information and no verification system for what is inputted. Someone is very wrong here, and its not right that the school is continuing to disobey court orders.

Best of Luck. Hope things get straightened out soon for you.

Peach, going home is a good idea since it can end this turmoil, but I am not going home on ILLEGAL status. I came here legally. Don't you think all parties involved in this mess might want to come forth and explain what the nature of the mess is for the security of this land?
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    This is a time when cases such as this would seem to have people running to expose any unfair treatment. To be reaching out to this site when there are so many organizations available is confusing.

To be out of status or illegal however is a problem and if she can not find help here, she needs to return home with her family and try again. People sometimes fall between the cracks or there is misunderstanding or whatever. But there is a finality to all things and she may have reached that point in seeking answers in the United States.

I will remember Pulie in prayer.

Ephesians 4:32

Paulie I believe you are jumping to conclusions, if the " glitch " was an honest mistake why are you so hostile, you also appear to be lumping all Mormons together.

Mormons I know are people with Strong moral convictions and integrity. I doubt there is any nefarious plot, involved with your case.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Standingalone, Thank you for the comment. Are you assuming that the "glitch"was an honest mistake? If it is or was an honest mistake why did it take the University close to three months to let me know that my status was taken by the so-called "glitch"?If it is or was an honest mistake,why is the University not revealing the manner of this "glitch" to USCIS?

Starting first with the University paper, the Signpost, you will find records where I ran all over the place to find the reason I was said to have lost Immigration status. I would like to see the honest mistake in this if there is. Since it is human to make mistakes, I can only conclude that it is also human to cover up for mistakes despite the damage these mistakes cost.

Your judgment in that I am lumping all Mormons together is not in line with my situation. I use the term Mormons because more than one Mormon is involved in this scandal. Unfortunately once the noun takes the plural form some readers can be misled into thinking I am talking about all Mormons. Outside this confusion with grammar, I am a Mormon myself and the seeming view that I am putting everyone together(including myself) does not seem to hold.

I know many people, Mormons and non-Mormons with "Strong moral convictions and integrity". In these groups there are people with other different values. My concern is not on these church labels, it is on the specific acts of individuals. Whether they are "Balumeli", Scientologists, Mormons, Catholics or Anglicans, or not, is not the primary issue.

I am not hostile, but I am not jubilating over my loss of status to something I still do not know either. What mood would you be if this happened to you in a foreign country? Only, I am frustrated. Have a great time!
    Quote Originally Posted by standingalone
    Paulie I believe you are jumping to conclusions, if the " glitch " was an honest mistake why are you so hostile, you also appear to be lumping all Mormons together.

Mormons I know are people with Strong moral convictions and integrity. I doubt there is any nefarious plot, involved with your case.

Thank you, Mataramputana!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mataramputana-pu
    Peach,
    I happened to be in court during the trial Pulie talked about earlier. Her case is one of the worst immigration scandals. Her school officials should be bound by law to explain what happened to her status. Something is going on at that University. Whatever it is I am sure we will hear one day. The good thing is she stands her ground. She knows what she is talking about, and you see someone who has respect for the laws of our country trapped in red tape.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I am confused Pulie as to why you cannot get help from the immigration lawyers and open borders crowd. This is what I do not understand.

Ephesians 4:32

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678