Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSM SCRAMBLING to explain away heart attack death of 28-year-old Dominican basketball

MSM SCRAMBLING to explain away heart attack death of 28-year-old Dominican basketball player who “contracted” myocarditis after 2 forced Pfizer Covid vaccines

06/28/2023 // S.D. Wells // 2.9K Views

Tags: athlete dies, badhealth, Big Pharma, Censored Science, clot shots, covid vaccines, Dangerous Medicine, health freedom, heart attack, heart health, medicaltyranny, Oscar Cabrera Adames, pfizer clot shot, sudden death, vaccine death, vaccine injury, vaccine wars, vaccines

Previously perfectly healthy international professional athlete, Óscar Cabrera Adames, took to social media last month, cursing because he was forced to take two doses of Pfizer's deadly Covid vaccine, saying they were compulsory for him to keep his job. What was once a rare disease, myocarditis, is now quite common among the Covid-jabbed "sheeple" of the world, thanks to spike proteins clotting and clogging up their vascular systems, causing massive strain on their hearts, leading to dangerous inflammation and often heart attacks.
    28-year-young Óscar Cabrera Adames dead from unexplainable heart attack, fake news MSM running cover stories right and left to protect dirty vaccine industry

The star Dominican basketball player announced to the world that he had contracted myocarditis after being forced to get two Pfizer Covid jabs during the scamdemic. Mainstream media is blaming the stress test he took, of all things. Since the clot shots were rolled out, we've heard every excuse in the book for vaccine-induced deaths, including referee whistles, cold showers, and video games. You can't make this stuff up, unless you're a pharma shill or journo-terrorist who supports the dirty vaccine industry and is paid to cover up their murderous atrocities.
    Óscar Cabrera Adames most likely suffered from MRNA Inhibitor Syndrome (MIS), where the sticky spike proteins that human cells are instructed to create relentlessly forever, clogged up his vascular system so badly his heart failed. The rubbery clots found in bodies of the autopsied reveal how the spike prions gather heavy metals and graphene nanoparticles to create long rubbery clots that can cause heart attacks, strokes, and major organ failure.

Now that Adames has died, his social media posts are going viral, where he outright blamed the myocarditis on the Covid jabs, knowing that he went from being perfectly healthy to suffering from heart problems right after being forced to take the shots or lose his job as an international, professional basketball player.
    Adames had posted this, for example: 'I got a damn Myocarditis from taking a f***ing vaccine. I got 2 doses of Pfizer, 'And I knew it! Many people warned me. But guess what? It was compulsory or I couldn't work. I am an international professional athlete and I am playing in Spain. I have no health problem, nothing, not hereditary, no asthma, NOTHING!"
    The first adverse event he suffered from the spike protein jabs was when he fainted during a basketball game in a Spanish league in 2021. He posted this:
    "I suddenly collapsed to the ground in the middle of a match and almost died … I'm still recovering and I've had 11 different cardiology tests done and guess? They find nothing."
    Vaccine shills at WebMD and Johns Hopkins trying to run cover for the vaccine industrial complex

Vaccine shills at WebMD and Johns Hopkins are trying to run cover for the vaccine industrial complex, saying people who get myocarditis from the jabs "recover quickly," but there's absolutely no scientific proof, data, or clinical trials that show that. It's "say anything" science these days, as the medical industry in general spread misinformation and disinformation, as if it's been researched, and then blame all the vaccine-injured masses for speaking up about the atrocities.
    These doctors know good and well that myocarditis and pericarditis can recur and that there is a direct connection between the clot shots and heart complications, especially if you look at the statistics of children, teens, athletes and military members who were perfectly healthy BEFORE getting dosed up with millions of vascular-clogging spike proteins. Follow the science. It's like one huge bouncing ball you simply can't ignore. The healthiest and fittest are the most at risk.
    People all over the world are dropping dead "suddenly" after getting these experimental gene mutation jabs, and they're even describing the horror on social media, but the tech giants are working diligently with the vaccine industrial complex to censor, block, ban, and blacklist anyone and everyone who righteously blames the Covid clot shots. Bookmark Vaccines.news to your favorite independent websites for updates on experimental gene therapy injections the CDC and fake news claim are "safe and effective" when they're really dangerous and health-damaging.
    Sources for this article include:
    Pandemic.news
    DailyMail.co.uk
    NaturalNews.com
    thecanadianindependent.substack.com

MSM SCRAMBLING to explain away heart attack death of 28-year-old Dominican basketball player who “contracted” myocarditis after 2 forced Pfizer Covid vaccines – NaturalNews.com
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dominican basketball player 'suffers fatal heart attack during stress test after claiming compulsory COVID-19 vaccine gave him myocarditis and caused him to collapse in 2021'

• A Dominican basketball player died this week from an apparent heart attack
    • The 28-year-old previously said he contracted myocarditis from COVID vaccine
    • DailyMail.com provides all the latest international sports news

By ALEX RASKIN SPORTS NEWS EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 12:54 EDT, 25 June 2023 | UPDATED: 14:22 EDT, 25 June 2023

490shares
    125View comments
    A Dominican basketball player died this week from an apparent heart attack after previously blaming a case of myocarditis on two 'compulsory' doses of the Pfizer vaccine he received during the COVID-19 pandemic.
    Óscar Cabrera Adames, 28, was battling myocarditis – an inflammation of the heart – prompting a stress test in Santo Domingo this week, where he suffered a heart attack and died, according to multiple reports. It is not clear if the stress test caused the heart attack. Dominican sports writer Hector Gomez was among the first to report on his passing.
    Myocarditis reduces the heart's ability to pump blood, making strenuous exercise potentially fatal, according to the American Heart Association.

After his death, Cabrera Adames' old social media posts resurfaced, showing him blaming the rare disease on the COVID vaccine.
    'I got a damn Myocarditis from taking a f***ing vaccine (I got 2 doses of Pfizer),' read a portion of his translated social media post from January. 'And I knew it! Many people warned me. But guess what? It was compulsory or I couldn't work. I am an international professional athlete and I am playing in Spain. I have no health problem, nothing, not hereditary, no asthma, NOTHING!'
    +4
    View gallery

Óscar Cabrera Adames (pictured), 28, was battling myocarditis, prompting a stress test

Cabrera Adames was playing in a Spanish amateur league in 2021 when he fainted during a game.
    'I suddenly collapsed to the ground in the middle of a match and almost died,' read his social media post. 'I'm still recovering and I've had 11 different cardiology tests done and guess? They find nothing.'

There have only been around 1,000 cases of myocarditis among people who received the vaccine, according to WebMD. Most who have contract myocarditis did so within several days of getting the vaccine, and recovered quickly.
    'Most cases of myocarditis are self-resolving,' read an article by Johns Hopkins Medicine, a hospital affiliated with one of the country's top medical schools. 'Other cases recover several months after you receive treatment. In some cases, this condition can recur and can cause symptoms related to inflammation such as chest pain or shortness of breath.'
    There may also be a connection between COVID-19 infection and myocarditis.
    In one study, 43 million cases were analyzed by the American Heart Association, which found that the risk of myocarditis was substantially higher after being infected with COVID rather than being vaccinated against the virus.
    +4
    View gallery

+4
    View gallery

Óscar Cabrera Adames wrote on social media (right) that he got myocarditis from the vaccine

+4
    View gallery

Myocarditis reduces the heart's ability to pump blood, making exercise potentially fatal

'We found that across this large dataset, the entire COVID-19-vaccinated population of England during an important 12-month period of the pandemic when the COVID-19 vaccines first became available, the risk of myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination was quite small compared to the risk of myocarditis after COVID-19 infection,' lead author, Martina Patone, said in a news release.
    'Overall, the risk of myocarditis is greater after SARS-CoV-2 infection than after COVID-19 vaccination and remains modest after sequential doses including a booster dose of BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine,' read the study's conclusion. 'However, the risk of myocarditis after vaccination is higher in younger men, particularly after a second dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine.'
    Cabera, the nephew of Dominican basketball legend Hugo Cabrera, played junior college ball at Daytona State College in Florida.
    In 2016, he was among a dozen men arrested by Florida Sheriff's deputies for allegedly attempting to have sex with a minor, according to Tampa Bay journalist, Jenna Bourne.

Share or comment on this article:

Basketball player suffers fatal heart attack 'after contracting myocarditis following COVID vaccine'

Basketball player suffers fatal heart attack 'after contracting myocarditis following COVID vaccine' | Daily Mail Online

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)