Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSNBC Hit Piece Smears Tea Party As Neo-Nazis

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Wednesday, June 9, 2010

An MSNBC hit piece set to air next week attempts to smear Tea Party activists and average Americans concerned about how the financial crisis is being exploited as neo-nazi Hitler supporters who want to go on killing sprees, highlighting once again the corporate media’s desperation to eviscerate the popularity of anti-establishment political candidates in the run up to the November elections.

“The Rise of the New Rightâ€

Thats just Wonderful...

MSNBC's Race Baiting is going to cause even more racism against whites, more violence against whites, more tearing apart of the country...

Well done MSNBC, Just because your elitist liberal progressive masters are being challenged for authority you feel the need to generate racism against some of the supporters of a different path for our Government and Country, a more conservative and self repairing path. A Path which embraces our constitution, freedom, and liberty above all else.

MSNBC is tanking and its ratings are bottoming out and they make the decision to go out and INSULT the opposition and generate racism and hatred? Now THERE are some sore losers...lol

While this is not part of the MSNBC story, it was a real disappointment to find in the Spring edition of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State's "Church and State" magazine the following highly biased article about the Tea Party Movement, published for no reason that I can see other than to discredit it - especially since the group organized around lower taxes! While I originally thought AU was an impartial organization devoted to protecting separation of church and state, it seems that it is in practice an extremely liberal and quite biased organization devoted almost exclusively to waging a vendetta against what AU terms "The Religious Right" -- largely confined to Evangelical Protestant demoninations in the United States. Any religious favortism granted to other religious organizations of more liberal political persuasions seems simply to be ignored. It should be no surprise that AU often works with the ACLU. Their article concludes by telling readers that they "need to keep an eye" on the Tea Party movement.

The Wall of Separation
    Americans United for Separation of Church and State
    The official blog of Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

Having A Party: Religious Right Gets An Invitation To Tea

February 18th, 2010
    By Rob Boston

American Family Association, Family Research Council, Religious Right Research

The tea party movement may have been started by people with largely secular conservative goals in mind, but I don’t expect it to stay that way.

For months I’ve been trying to figure out what to make of the “tea partyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have to give the Alex Jones Show and his researchers at Prison Planet some props on this article and others.

Their team is really digging hard and doing some great research and reporting on many of these topics about the SPLC and Homeland Security.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I have to give the Alex Jones Show and his researchers at Prison Planet some props on this article and others.

Their team is really digging hard and doing some great research and reporting on many of these topics about the SPLC and Homeland Security.

W

Yes! And I would LOVE for them to produce a documentary exposing the SPLC.

Nice to finally read that they are getting the recognition they deserve instead of being labeled as conspiracy kooks!