posted on July 25, 2012 byGary DeMar
Muppets Propagandize Children to Support Homosexual Marriage

Kermit

For years we’ve heard rumors that Muppet characters Bert and Ernie were homosexual lovers. They may very soon come out of the closet and get married while children are glued to Sesame Street. It’s OK for a company that creates children’s programming to promote homosexual marriage, but it’s not OK for a company to take a position against homosexual marriage. Bizarre.

Jim Henson Studios will no longer allow their Muppet Toys to be used by Chick-Fil-A restaurants because of the chain’s owners support of heterosexual marriage. Here’s the latest from the pro-homosexual bullies:

The Jim Henson Company has celebrated and embraced diversity and inclusiveness for over fifty years and we have notified Chick-Fil-A that we do not wish to partner with them on any future endeavors. Lisa Henson, our CEO is personally a strong supporter of gay marriage and has directed us to donate the payment we received from Chick-Fil-A to GLAAD.

Henson and Company have been delivering a subliminal pro-homosexual message to children for 50 years. Who knew?

Intolerance of the left runs deep. It started when homosexual groups learned that Chick-fil-A supported biblical — one man/one woman — marriage. Gasp! I know; it’s shocking.

A report from the LGBT advocacy group Equality Matters said that Chick-fil-A donated more than $3 million from 2003 to 2009 to Christian groups that oppose homosexuality. The company then escalated its donations, giving $2 million to such causes in 2010 alone, according to Equality Matters.

I say, good riddance to Bert and Ernie and the whole Muppet crowd. It’s not that Children’s programming didn’t get political. Disney Studios, the company that owns a piece of the Muppets’ franchise, used to ridicule Nazis and Communists. Now they’re in bed with the homosexual marriage lobby, taking lessons from what they used to attack. Take a look at “The Story of One of ‘Hitler’s Children’ as Adapted from Education for Death: The Meaning of the Nazi.”

The Gaystopo have learned their lessons well. Get the children early. The following is from William L. Shirer’s book The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich:

“When an opponent declares, ‘I will not come over to your side,’ [Adolf Hitler] said in a speech on November 6, 1933, “I calmly say, ‘Your child belongs to us already. . . . What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.’” And on May 1, 1937, [Hitler] declared, “This new Reich will give its youth to no one, but will itself take youth and give to youth its own education and its own upbringing.”[1]

Nazi tactics, masquerading as children’s toys, is the new norm in America.
Notes:

William Shirer, Rise and Fall of the Third Reich New York: Simon and Schuster, 1960), 249. [↩]

Read more: Muppets Propagandize Children to Support Homosexual Marriage : Political Outcast