Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know where people got the idea that freedom means you can do what you want, whenever you want, anyplace you want.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I don't know where people got the idea that freedom means you can do what you want, whenever you want, anyplace you want.
    It's like using "freedom of speech" as an argument to allow anyone here to say anything that is against all our beliefs.

When does personal freedoms cross the line, and become detrimental to others here?

They take away things like smoking, which is a legal product, and allow these 'new' immigrants to get away with almost anything!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

They take away things like smoking, which is a legal product, and allow these 'new' immigrants to get away with almost anything!
    Got that right. Not to mention tax the crap out of them (cigarettes) to pay for the burden of another area. Lets nail potatoe chips, Miller beer or Corona for a change. I mean 2 dollars a PACK in tax increases above what they already tax? Spred those pennies around for everyone to take a bite from instead of punishing one group. Get busted for not smoking in the right place but you can be here illegally. Borders, boundries, limits? Rights? Freedoms? Where's mine?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Somebody should have called 911 and told them there was a woman on the floor having a seizure then just sit back and watch the fun.

Funny stuff MD! I would have paid to seen that!

He should have told her "this is a gym, not a mosque, you don't excercise in a Mosque and you don't pray in a gym." This is the same area that the Muslim women asked for a separate room to excercise so the men couldn't see them and Fitness USA gave in to them. They wouldn't allow their daughters to play basketball because there were men present. I thought they came here to get away from oppression. These are the most self-oppressed people and they want to suppress other people rights.

Anyway, WHY, all of a sudden, do they need a prayer room in the airport? I'm sure they have flown many times before. WHY NOW! Why pray 5 times a day?? Why not 7 or 10 or 12 or 4?? Why 77 virgins?? Oh, so many questions to ask the inmates at the asylum!

I feel like telling them to just "shut up", because they are damn lucky to be here and don't make us change our minds!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12