Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Must Read! ADL Behind Leaked MO Memo

“Modern Militia Movementâ€

I've heard of the ADL but didn't know much about them. I did a little looking online and came upon this information for those interested in doing some further research into their past history. ADL goes back to 1865 and what you will read will be mind boggling!

The following link will take you to a transcript from a radio show.
    http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... /adl_1.htm

Chloe,

I do not think that interviewee a reliable source though I am not a friend of ADL either. EIR is Lyndon LaRouche.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Chloe,

I do not think that interviewee a reliable source though I am not a friend of ADL either. EIR is Lyndon LaRouche.
    I'm not too familiar with him but if you read the first part of the transcript (which had nothing to do with La Rouche, it was a broadcast by William Cooper), it goes into detail and provides information from several historical sources.

Free thoughts, Freedom of Speech.... ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Chloe,

I'm not too familiar with him but if you read the first part of the transcript (which had nothing to do with La Rouche, it was a broadcast by William Cooper), it goes into detail and provides information from several historical sources.
    Bill Cooper was an author that had some popular books in the 90's One was called Behold A Pale Horse I believe. Cooper was shot on his own front porch by a Sheriff.

Let me see what I can find...

Here is what Wiki has on wild Bill Cooper
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There's lots of different stuff out there on the web about the ADL and SPLC.

I would like us to stay focused on what we do know as facts from the present about these groups.

We have documented their lies many times and I believe we have them completely cornered in relation to the the Missouri Documents.

Next week, we will take things to the next political step.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Chloe,

Bill Cooper was an author that had some popular books in the 90's One was called Behold A Pale Horse I believe. Cooper was shot on his own front porch by a Sheriff.

Let me see what I can find...

Here is what Wiki has on wild Bill Cooper
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

W
    Thanks for the info William. I actually heard of Cooper. My father was given his book years ago and recently mentioned how crazy it seemed back then, yet everything he wrote about is coming true now. It was LaRouche whom I am unfamiliar with.

By the way, please keep us informed if you get any responses to the advisory letters some of us mailed out locally. Thanks.