Like Tree2Likes

Thread: NAACP Leader Balks At Idea Of Congressional White Caucus [VIDEO]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NAACP Leader Balks At Idea Of Congressional White Caucus [VIDEO]

NAACP Leader Balks At Idea Of Congressional White Caucus [video]

IAN MASON
    12:22 PM 02/17/2017

Cornell William Brooks, President and CEO of the NAACP, was at loss for words Thursday night as former Reagan adviser Jeffrey Lord injected a hypothetical Congressional White Caucus into a debate on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360.

The racially charged exchange began during a discussion of President Trump having asked an African-American reporter from a black-focused new radio outlet if she knew the leadership of the Congressional Black Caucus.

WATCH:

“Frankly I used to think the Congressional Black Caucus, when it was first formed, was a good thing,” Lord began. “I changed my mind on this. I don’t think there should be any caucuses in the House of Representatives that are divided by race. I mean, heaven forbid, if David Duke got elected and wanted to form a Congressional White Caucus, that would be appalling,” he said, explaining his change of heart.

“Sir, Jeffrey, that is…I’m looking for a word here. Beyond…it’s completely preposterous. To compare the Klan to the Congressional Black Caucus,” Brooks smilingly replied, visibly upset by the analogy his fellow panelist drew.

“You would be okay with a Congressional White Caucus? Really?” Lord shot back, interrupting Brooks’ explanation of the Black Caucus’s purpose. “I didn’t say that,” was Brook’s immediate reply.

Not content with a mere explanation of the differences between the CBC and this hypothetical White Caucus, Brooks demanded an apology for the comparison. “Frankly, sir, you should apologize for even putting the Klan and the Congressional Black Caucus in the same sentence,” he told Lord.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/17/na...-caucus-video/

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just love Jeffrey Lord. ABSOLUTELY! There should be no race or ethnic-based organizations in the United States and certainly not in the US Congress. BUST 'EM UP. They're racist. All of them. Hispanics work for Hispanics against everyone else, Blacks work for blacks against everyone else. Asians, the same thing. Now we have Native Americans, and South Pacific Islanders, and Puerto Ricans, and OH MY GOD, it's insanity.

If you're a US citizen you are an American entitled to all of everything we have here on the same basis as anyone and everyone else. PERIOD.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn