Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wasn't Tim McVeigh a White Supremacist?

What's that got to do with our Tea Parties or anyone here?

Liberals and MSM are idiots!

Hopefully there are a couple of expceptions...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Wasn't Tim McVeigh a White Supremacist?

What's that got to do with our Tea Parties or anyone here?

Liberals and MSM are idiots!

Hopefully there are a couple of expceptions...
    I don't know much about him but I do believe he was a soldier trained by the United States. Wasn't that part of the warning and the focus of complaint?

This has every thing to do with people like us here. We need to take the warning seriously. We should try and keep our eyes open for any threats to our public officials. They need our help. That is what all of the groups have been trying to do is to help them get back on track and back to operating under the rules set forth by the United States Constitution.

Many of us could have kept our mouths shut and been safer personally. Then again a person can only go so far. Especially when our efforts are spurned. How far is one to go? Especially with the conflict of interest.

We need to face it. We have lost control of our country on our watch. I think that has been part of the problem. All many have done is just watched. Then again the same was true at the founding of this once great nation.

Some talk about the North American Union. It has already been put in place. The only thing is it hasn't been made official.

Some talk about One World Order. I has already been put in place. The only thing is it hasn't been announced officially.

Didn't you wonder whose orders were bing followed when they pass the bailout bills without reading them?

No matter what we want, as long as those in control can print up fiat currency they will always be able to thwart the efforts of honest people with real money if they want to. All they have to do is fire up their printing machines.

P.S. Think about it.

We have those in the government that are rewarding illegal activity with things like work permits after being caught.

We have those in the government that are rewarding bad business decisions with trillions of dollars.

We have those in the government reward those that aid and abet criminal activity.

It will either be them that join us in obeying the law or us that join in, in their criminal activity.

Are we all to join in, in the not seeing anything like the way illegal invaders parade up and down our streets, and our government does nothing, when we suspect there are those that lay in wait on the criminals in the government?

What will be the rewards?

There are no easy answers, it seems, in these trying times.

Try this:

Due to the news that there are potential “radical … extremistsâ€
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123