Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NASA Discovers Cause of Global Warming – ARE YOU LISTENING

NASA Discovers Cause of Global Warming – ARE YOU LISTENING, AL GORE??

Apr 4, 2011 by Ladybug4Freedom

The most amazing admission has taken place in the revered ‘halls’ of NASA. No, it is not that there is confirmed life on Mars. And no, it is not that Contrails cause madness and a desire to audit the Fed. It is simply this. Get ready for it!
    ALL PAST WARMING TRENDS ON EARTH WERE CAUSED BY SOLAR ACTIVITY!

There. I said it. Are you surprised? I mean REALLY surprised? I mean, can you imagine it? The SUN actually being the cause of WARMTH?? The mind boggles!

According to Helium.com on 04-03-2011:

Sun causes WARMTH? No way!

Under mounting pressure from scientists that reject the politically popularized man-made global warming and climate models—the Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) theory—the American space agency NASA has admitted that all past warming trends were driven by solar activity.

A victory for the man-made ‘global warming deniers’

As more scientists have joined the outcry over the politicization of Earth’s climate cycles—the current number exceeds 20,000—promoters of the AGW model have denounced the “global warming deniersâ€

The sad part of this story is that I doubt that the proponents of Anthropogenic Global Warming/Cooling/Changing ever cared much at all about the science, it was all about stirring the emotions and grabbing a power play and financial gains on the backs of all, emotionally charged or otherwise.

There is still alot of money at stake, and I think they will still try to cash in on some more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    The sad part of this story is that I doubt that the proponents of Anthropogenic Global Warming/Cooling/Changing ever cared much at all about the science, it was all about stirring the emotions and grabbing a power play and financial gains on the backs of all, emotionally charged or otherwise.

There is still alot of money at stake, and I think they will still try to cash in on some more of it.
    Absolutely, They are out to make a profit of of the taxpayers so they will continue to try and pass "crap and traitor" in one form or another . Big money big gain for them. That is why we need to be on it and not let them we need to stop them at every turn...Otherwise we will all be paying through the nose for everything including the air we breath, and from the cradle to the grave.

Interestingly enough I got this in an email this morning I need to bring it over in its own link but thought you would like to read it..which I of course signed

Dear Freedom Action Activist,

The House of Representatives on Wednesday is scheduled to vote on the Energy Tax Prevention Act. This is one of the most important bills that Congress will consider this year. The long-term future of our economy is at stake.

The Energy Tax Prevention Act has also been pending as an amendment to another bill on the floor of the Senate since March 14 (when we first asked you to contact your Senators). Thus the Senate could soon vote on the Energy Tax Prevention Act, too.

Click here to send an e-mail message to your Representative and Senators to tell them to vote Yes on the Energy Tax Prevention Act.

The Energy Tax Prevention Act will block the Environmental Protection Agency from using global warming regulations to raise energy prices.

Congress and the American people rejected cap-and-trade. But the Obama Administration is trying to achieve the same goals through a regulatory end-run around Congress. Congress should make the laws, not unelected EPA bureaucrats.

President Obama’s plan is to force people to use a lot less energy from coal, oil, and natural gas. Oil provides our transportation fuel—gasoline, diesel, jet fuel. Coal provides 50% of our electricity—the cheaper half. And half the houses in America are heated by natural gas.

The problem with this is that the alternatives to coal, oil, and natural gas cost a lot more. That’s why EPA is raising energy prices.

How much will energy prices go up? Well, President Obama said during the 2008 presidential campaign that under his cap-and-trade plan, “electric rates would necessarily skyrocket.â€

Thanks kathyet, will call my congress critter in the morning.