Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    jp wrote:

Hey MW, we agree!
    Wow, what a shocker.
    We both want the same thing, we just have different views on how it should be done.

A national DNA database is a big no no.
    A meeting of the minds perhaps? Is the war between you two over?

Next step: The implant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not a war Rockfish jsut good old fashioned debate. Something I always enjoy.

What they will do when they "realize" that the databases were not secure and now there are multiple id's in 3 separate countries all for the same name and social security number, they will start doing the chip voluntarily. There are bars and some employers who already require it. The chip will soon become the norm.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Exactly, JP, If the government is not willing at this time to secure our identity through enforcement..I mean the social security people will not communicate with the IRS to ensure validity and the of the SSN holder..if they are not even willing to do that, what makes these lawmakers think that the government will ensure that those databases will be totally secure? Truth is they don't care..they are just following through with a bigger agenda that is being pushed through by the powers that be. Some of these idiots know nothing about what they are voting for, or better yet, spend their days denying any such agenda exists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Exactly, JP, If the government is not willing at this time to secure our identity through enforcement..I mean the social security people will not communicate with the IRS to ensure validity and the of the SSN holder..if they are not even willing to do that, what makes these lawmakers think that the government will ensure that those databases will be totally secure? Truth is they don't care..they are just following through with a bigger agenda that is being pushed through by the powers that be. Some of these idiots know nothing about what they are voting for, or better yet, spend their days denying any such agenda exists.
    That is what our jobs are to make sure they do know and cannot claim ignorace. Start blogs, post it publicly what they vote for and hold them accountable at the polls.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

BTT

This is nothing short of outrageous!!!!!!

President Bush last week signed into law a bill which will see the federal government begin to screen the DNA of all newborn babies in the U.S. within six months, a move critics have described as the first step towards the establishment of a national DNA database.

Described as a "national contingency plan" the justification for the new law S. 1858, known as The Newborn Screening Saves Lives Act of 2007, is that it represents preparation for any sort of "public health emergency."

The bill states that the federal government should "continue to carry out, coordinate, and expand research in newborn screening" and "maintain a central clearinghouse of current information on newborn screening... ensuring that the clearinghouse is available on the Internet and is updated at least quarterly".

Sections of the bill also make it clear that DNA may be used in genetic experiments and tests.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s110-1858

SEAN HANNITY IS PO'D ABOUT THIS INVASION OF PERSONAL PRIVACY AND HAS IT POSTED ON HIS SITE.
    http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=680021

And the only way to stop it is to get the Legislators to repeal it. I expect a lot more people will be having babies at home (hopefully using a well qualified midwife).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12