Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    American Christians are not being treated fairly.
    The question is, why aren't the Churches speaking up, where are the Christians, and why isn't the Pope doing anything?
    I think most of us know churches today are churches in name only. Yes there are real churches out there and they are speaking up but are being drownded out by PC churches who follow mans teachings and not the Lord's. I believe the Catholic Church has much to gain by supporting these illegals who are more than 99% Catholic. It will give them substantial voting power if they are granted amnesty and citizenship. There are however many Catholics in America who do not support these illegals or the Catholic Churches aiding them.
    As for the Pope isn't he too busy appeasing Muslims and praying towards Mecca?

The 5013C Classification that the churches take on these days is voluntary in order to prove that they are indeed a non profit. However a church does not have to register with the government and allow their books to be open but they choose to do it.

The problem with today’s church is that most of the pastors do not teach the Word of God and most of the people worship the man in the pulpit instead of the God he is supposed to be preaching about. I could go on and on about the other problems but I'll leave that for another forum.

When Christians stand up and say stop persecuting us, perhaps the legislators will listen. In the mean time, there are groups that are trying to get people who quote bible verses arrested and prosecuted for hate speech.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Now that they have to be incorporated they are subject to federal regulation and are therefore secular entities of the state through incorporation. They aren't allowed to speak up.
    Why is it different for Jews and Muslims? I find it hard to believe that Christians are not allowed to speak out.
    Jews have gotten a sort of special dispensation because of their consistently reminding the world of the Holocaust. The Simon Wiesenthal Center serves as more than just a memorial. It's a great big political marker that can be played over and over again.

The short answer as regards the Muslims is that they simply refuse to play by the same rules as everyone else. Rightly or wrongly, Christianity has become a passive religion that plays up the supposed meekness of Christ while overlooking his scourging of the moneychangers and his commandment to the disciples at Gethsemane to buy swords for their protection. By contrast, Islam is a militaristic expansionist faith whose tenets have always been enforced at the point of a sword. Where the castrated "churches" will gladly bow before the edicts of government, even if those edicts are clearly contrary to the teachings of Christ, Islam accepts the authority of no government whose policy is at odds with Muslim dogma.

As a Christian, I am coming close to the point that I cannot reconcile the doctrines of the mainstream churches with the actual teachings of the Bible. I have long been non-denominational, but I am now closer to anti-denominational. Just as the Pharisees represented a mockery of the Hebrew faith, so do most of the major denominations now represent a perversion of the biblical teachings and a repository of false doctrines and moral cowardice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12