Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Traffic Crash Reports are public records

Sometimes the "local" jail is only a short term holding facility and residents are "booked" at the county sheriff's office.

Contact the Raleigh police dept and they can furnish anyone interestd a Traffic Crash Report. Make your inquiry of the "public records" officer. His name and number may be on their web site.

I usually get a copy emailed to me. This report wil have the identity of the people involved in the accident and their driver's license number. Social security number sould be blacked out.

Illegal residents usually have no DL, No SSN and the car is registered to someone else.

You may be able to view the Traffic Crash Report online. Visit the RPD website at this link:

http://crash.raleighpd.org/

For assistance, call the Raleigh Police Department's Records Division
    at 919-996-3325.

I wasn't able to view this Traffic Crash Report on the PD's website, so I called the records dept. The report is not yet finished. Upon completion it will be posted to the web site.

MW
    No evidence has been provided that the driver was an illegal alien.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    No evidence has been provided that the driver was an illegal alien.
    Yeah, but we do have evidence that she's an illegal dope dealer which means she's running drugs for an illegal foreign drug cartel which is one of the reasons our borders are open so illegal drugs and illegal aliens pour in while our money supply flows out.

"Wake County jail officials said Gomez was charged with possession with intent to sell cocaine and marijuana in 2005, but state Department of Correction records do not show that she has a previous criminal history."
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote:

Yeah, but we do have evidence that she's an illegal dope dealer which means she's running drugs for an illegal foreign drug cartel which is one of the reasons our borders are open so illegal drugs and illegal aliens pour in while our money supply flows out.
    Being in possession of a large quantity of cocaine does not necessarily mean you're working with a foreign drug cartel. Let's not forget, this is an immigration forum.

This article was posted three days ago and there is still no evidence that the driver is an illegal alien.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote:

Being in possession of a large quantity of cocaine does not necessarily mean you're working with a foreign drug cartel. Let's not forget, this is an immigration forum.

This article was posted three days ago and there is still no evidence that the driver is an illegal alien.
    Who else would she be working for since Americans don't produce cocaine? It's all imported, brought in through our ports and over our open borders most of it by illegal aliens, isn't it?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    You're are getting off-track again, Judy. This thread is not about drug cartels. I suspect you'll attempt to incorporate the so-called fair tax issue into the discussion next.

FYI: Intent to sell can be brought against an individual based upon the quantity of narcotics in their possession. The person in question was not caught selling drugs and there is no evidence of a connection to a foriegn drug cartel.

Hey, I'm definitely not defending Gomez - I think she is a sleeze ball and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent provided by law. However, I still say there is no evidence that she is an illegal alien. My question is, why is this post here? If it is here simply because her name is Gomez vice Smith, that's not right and I think it makes ALIPAC look bad (IMO).

You're are getting off-track again, Judy. This thread is not about drug cartels. I suspect you'll attempt to incorporate the so-called fair tax issue into the discussion next.

FYI: Intent to sell can be brought against an individual based upon the quantity of narcotics in their possession. The person in question was not caught selling drugs and there is no evidence of a connection to a foriegn drug cartel.

Hey, I'm definitely not defending Gomez - I think she is a sleeze ball and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent provided by law. However, I still say there is no evidence that she is an illegal alien. My question is, why is this post here? If it is here simply because her name is Gomez vice Smith, that's not right and I think it makes ALIPAC look bad (IMO).
    I assumed it was posted here because she's an illegal dope dealer and aiding and abetting open borders and illegal immigration who killed a young man in an apparent drunk driving accident.

Whether she's an illegal alien or a US citizen is irrelevant in my book.

As to your other points, if we legalize/regulated/taxed under the FairTax the illegal drug trade, only US citizens would be involved in the sale or these drugs and illegal aliens would go home because no one would hire them since the FairTax creates a comparative wage advantage for American Workers through the Rebate which is only available to US citizens and legal residents, and puts illegal aliens at a 23% comparative wage disadvantage.

Thank you raising these issues and bringing them into this thread.

www.fairtax.org

And no, the person who posted this article is not making ALIPAC look "bad". They exposed an illegal dope dealer working for a foreign drug cartel that keeps our borders open and illegal aliens flowing.

Geez ... what are you smoking today!!

This may or may not clear up some questions on this issue. Manuela Mantanona Gomez does have a Mazda 3 2007 registered to her name on wakegov.com. Whether this means she is illegal still or not? Although it is flagged with "stopped registeration" probably due to not paying taxes on it for 2009 yet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast