Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Basil
    This may or may not clear up some questions on this issue. Manuela Mantanona Gomez does have a Mazda 3 2007 registered to her name on wakegov.com. Whether this means she is illegal still or not? Although it is flagged with "stopped registeration" probably due to not paying taxes on it for 2009 yet.
    So she's an illegal dope dealer, a drunk driver, a tax scofflaw and a felonious killer. Whew! That's a lot of wrong.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also - I know this is off topic to this group...but I knew the guy that was killed in this accident. I have to say that he will be missed by so many great friends/family that loved him dearly. BA from UNC-Chapel Hill and a charitable, working member of our society. Sorry for the off post but I had to add it!

As of yesterday the Traffic Crash Report (TCR) had not been completed and posted to the Raleigh PD web site. I'v not checked yet today. If the report has her DL# and a blacked our social security number, I would say she's a legal resident.

If the report documents, no valid registration, no driver's license, no insurance, no SSN, I would say she's illegal. We can't assume anyone is illegal based on holw they look or spell their name.

Perhaps the RPD is still trying to determine her identity ? I'll check again for a copy of the TCR.

Perhaps someone local is knowledgeable about the municipal or county court cases being available online ? Perhaps even call the RPD and inquire abouts her being held by ICE ? The worse they can say, is it's private information.

I have a friend within the RPD, I am awaiting their answer back about the details of the report and what is going on with her now. She may still be in the hospital and that is the delay. I would have thought if she was here illegally or on a visa, it would have been revoked with her possession charges. I also had heard through a family member of the victim that the woman had been convicted of 2 prior DUIs. Do you have to commit a felony as an illegal to be sent back?

A DUI conviction may not be a felony. The initial DUI usually isn't. Some courts ( I'll check my notes) have ruled that IAs shouldn't be deported for DUI or even vehicular homicide, for it's "unintentional".

I remember a local Franklin Co., OH judge that ruled vehicular homicide was an "intentional act". When the driver chose to drink and drink, he made an intentional decision with that first drink. This judge gave the IA ten years and then deportation. No fatalities were involved.

I say "report them all, every offense". Let ICE check their database and deport the worse ones. With strong enforcement, they will eventually get to the jay walkers and side walk spitters.

MW
    Judy wrote:

And no, the person who posted this article is not making ALIPAC look "bad". They exposed an illegal dope dealer working for a foreign drug cartel that keeps our borders open and illegal aliens flowing.
    No one said the person that posted the article is making ALIPAC look bad! Please quit attempting to twist my words.

Here's what I said:

If it is here simply because her name is Gomez vice Smith, that's not right and I think it makes ALIPAC look bad (IMO).
    The enemy is not as stupid as you may think. They definitely recognize racial profiling when they see it. Heck, they know racial profiling when it isn't even happening. Furthermore, if you're going to assume the killer is a drug dealer for a foreign drug cartel, than please provide your proof. Just because you say something is so, it doesn't necessarily mean it is so.

Aren't we racial profiling when we assume someone is illegal based on their name? After all, this is an immigration forum. Trust me, our enemies won't miss that fact.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Judy wrote:

And no, the person who posted this article is not making ALIPAC look "bad". They exposed an illegal dope dealer working for a foreign drug cartel that keeps our borders open and illegal aliens flowing.
    No one said the person that posted the article is making ALIPAC look bad! Please quit attempting to twist my words.

Here's what I said:

[quote:1j7rvxke]If it is here simply because her name is Gomez vice Smith, that's not right and I think it makes ALIPAC look bad (IMO).
    The enemy is not as stupid as you may think. They definitely recognize racial profiling when they see it. Heck, they know racial profiling when it isn't even happening. Furthermore, if you're going to assume the killer is a drug dealer for a foreign drug cartel, than please provide your proof. Just because you say something is so, it doesn't necessarily mean it is so.

Aren't we racial profiling when we assume someone is illegal based on their name? After all, this is an immigration forum. Trust me, our enemies won't miss that fact. [/quote:1j7rvxke]

All cocaine distributed in the US for recreational drug use is controlled by foreign drug cartels.

I don't what you're doing MW. What are you doing? If you have some complaint with the article, take it up with the person who posted the article. I have no complaint with the article being posted here.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote:

All cocaine distributed in the US for recreational drug use is controlled by foreign drug cartels.
    You're not paying attention, Judy. The lady wasn't caught distributing cocaine. Like I told you before, all it takes to be charged with 'intent to sell' is to have a large quantity in your possession. For the last time, there is no evidence that she was working for a foreign drug cartel. I don't know why this is so difficult for you to comprehend.

I don't what you're doing MW. What are you doing? If you have some complaint with the article, take it up with the person who posted the article. I have no complaint with the article being posted here.
    I have absolutely no problem with the person that posted this article and I don't appreciate you implying that I do. However, I am confused as to why this article has been left here for three days because there still hasn't been anything provided to prove that Gomez is an illegal alien. Like I said in a previous post, this is an immigration forum.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Judy wrote:

You're not paying attention, Judy. The lady wasn't caught distributing cocaine. Like I told you before, all it takes to be charged with 'intent to sell' is to have a large quantity in your possession. For the last time, there is no evidence that she was working for a foreign drug cartel. I don't know why this is so difficult for you to comprehend.

[quote:660ld148]I don't what you're doing MW. What are you doing? If you have some complaint with the article, take it up with the person who posted the article. I have no complaint with the article being posted here.
    I have absolutely no problem with the person that posted this article and I don't appreciate you implying that I do. However, I am confused as to why this article has been left here for three days because there still hasn't been anything provided to prove that Gomez is an illegal alien. Like I said in a previous post, this is an immigration forum.[/quote:660ld148]

No, MW, you're not paying attention. If it's not already clear to you, I can read the quotes I post as I did the excerpt from this article stating the woman was arrested for possession of cocaine and marijuana with the intent to distribute. I never said she was caught selling. I never said she was caught distributing. I said she's an illegal dope dealer. Under these drug laws you adore so much that I want to repeal, when you are in possession of x amount of cocaine and marijuana, then you are charged with intent to distribute, which makes you an illegal drug dealer, whether you snort and smoke it all yourself, or give it to friends and relatives or sell it for money.

"possession of cocaine and marijuana with intent to distribute" = illegal dope dealer

As to why the thread is still up, why wouldn't it be? If you don't have a problem with the person who posted the article, then who do you have a problem with? I didn't post the article, and I don't have anything to do with what articles stay up or not. William made a statement that so long as people were trying to verify the immigration status of the woman, then it could stay here on this news section. I know from some of the posts, several people are trying to verify her status by obtaining a copy of the police report. For some reason, the police have been slow in issuing their police report on this accident/felony death case.

In many ways, I understand what MW is saying. Feel free to move the article to another section of the forum. Frankly, I thought the issue would have been resolved by now. Apparently it will take some time... Peace
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast