Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need Help Understanding

So far, the republicans, no matter the situation has been the party of "No." As far as illegal immigration, I understand. But at what point have people been brainwashed into thinking that taxing the rich, considering THEY are the ones that have screwed us, is a bad thing? At what point in American history did we decide that the average citizen deserves to be screwed by these people? Why do you defend them? As JohnDoe points out, ONLY the rich benefit from this, yet you have allowed yourselves to be manipulated by the media to give your Bildeberger's a huge payday? What the hell? Of course the rich don't want to pay their share! So at what point did you people start to take their side, when their side is to screw you? It is frustrating to see false conspiracy theories believed on this site, while REAL crap like Wikileaks is going on! Why is Fox Pravda getting into your heads?

This is a point in time where we should DEMAND that our government is held accountable, but too many of you are being played by media like FOX to sway your opinion. What the eff happened? Now is OUR time. We MUST step up to tell our government enough is enough. Luckily for Fox, they have so many of you so screwed up, you don't even know the difference between truth and propaganda. I read your comments that proclaim knowing what is going on, but as long as you are part of this process, we are screwed!

NOW IS OUR TIME!! Stop listening to propaganda the media is saying against Wikileaks!! I just discovered that DynCorp, which sold Afghan KIDS into slavery, is a company that is based 5 miles north of me. I have gathered a group to protest this. The freaking tax cuts are the BEST example. Somehow, FOX has brainwashed you into thinking that millionaires and billionaires are MORE worthy of their money than you! They said "eff you" to your hard earned social security, but you guys say "please, take my hard earned money away from me!! I deserve it!!"

At what point do you realize that GOVERNMENT, not matter the party, is out to screw you. ALIPAC has become nothing more than a R vs D when they are both the same. Some of you KNOW I'm right, some of you will denounce my conclusions, because that is what you are trained to believe. I want things to change! No more you vs me! We are on the same page, but too many of you believe BS that isn't true!

George Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not a blueprint. Somehow, you have allowed yourselves to follow these warnings, but still claim superiority over the other side, when both sides have brought us to this point. When does this end? When do we all, dems and repubs get pissed enough to join together and stop this? I just don't get it. We have been trained to fight each other, when all it would take, for say things like the DREAM act, to get together and stop ALL corruption, as a nation, not as a political party. WHY? We let out government pit each other in a cage match, because that is what they want! They want us distracted, and fight each other, so they can get crap like the DREAM act passed. We are in bondage, but are too dumb to realize that ALL media wants it this way. This is how they control us! ENOUGH!!

Wikileaks has given my generation an opportunity to take control, and demand transparency. 4Chan took down Visa AND MC because what they did was illegal. This was a small group! Imagine what we could do together to stop the shadow government screwing us. Obama, Bush....they have nothing to do with what is really happening, and Wikileaks is proving this! I'm tired of being an armchair activist like the rest of the world! I'm done! I am going to DynCorp, and letting them know that selling kids into sex slavery is wrong, and I would hope for the sake of humanity you would do the same.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Re: Need Help Understanding

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    So far, the republicans, no matter the situation has been the party of "No." As far as illegal immigration, I understand. But at what point have people been brainwashed into thinking that taxing the rich, considering THEY are the ones that have screwed us, is a bad thing? At what point in American history did we decide that the average citizen deserves to be screwed by these people? Why do you defend them? As JohnDoe points out, ONLY the rich benefit from this, yet you have allowed yourselves to be manipulated by the media to give your Bildeberger's a huge payday? What the hell? Of course the rich don't want to pay their share! So at what point did you people start to take their side, when their side is to screw you? It is frustrating to see false conspiracy theories believed on this site, while REAL crap like Wikileaks is going on! Why is Fox Pravda getting into your heads?

This is a point in time where we should DEMAND that our government is held accountable, but too many of you are being played by media like FOX to sway your opinion. What the eff happened? Now is OUR time. We MUST step up to tell our government enough is enough. Luckily for Fox, they have so many of you so screwed up, you don't even know the difference between truth and propaganda. I read your comments that proclaim knowing what is going on, but as long as you are part of this process, we are screwed!

NOW IS OUR TIME!! Stop listening to propaganda the media is saying against Wikileaks!! I just discovered that DynCorp, which sold Afghan KIDS into slavery, is a company that is based 5 miles north of me. I have gathered a group to protest this. The freaking tax cuts are the BEST example. Somehow, FOX has brainwashed you into thinking that millionaires and billionaires are MORE worthy of their money than you! They said "eff you" to your hard earned social security, but you guys say "please, take my hard earned money away from me!! I deserve it!!"

At what point do you realize that GOVERNMENT, not matter the party, is out to screw you. ALIPAC has become nothing more than a R vs D when they are both the same. Some of you KNOW I'm right, some of you will denounce my conclusions, because that is what you are trained to believe. I want things to change! No more you vs me! We are on the same page, but too many of you believe BS that isn't true!

George Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not a blueprint. Somehow, you have allowed yourselves to follow these warnings, but still claim superiority over the other side, when both sides have brought us to this point. When does this end? When do we all, dems and repubs get pissed enough to join together and stop this? I just don't get it. We have been trained to fight each other, when all it would take, for say things like the DREAM act, to get together and stop ALL corruption, as a nation, not as a political party. WHY? We let out government pit each other in a cage match, because that is what they want! They want us distracted, and fight each other, so they can get crap like the DREAM act passed. We are in bondage, but are too dumb to realize that ALL media wants it this way. This is how they control us! ENOUGH!!

Wikileaks has given my generation an opportunity to take control, and demand transparency. 4Chan took down Visa AND MC because what they did was illegal. This was a small group! Imagine what we could do together to stop the shadow government screwing us. Obama, Bush....they have nothing to do with what is really happening, and Wikileaks is proving this! I'm tired of being an armchair activist like the rest of the world! I'm done! I am going to DynCorp, and letting them know that selling kids into sex slavery is wrong, and I would hope for the sake of humanity you would do the same.
    Most people who have been successful in our country have provided far more to us that we have to them. We've only paid them money for whatever we chose to purchase from them with no risk, no sacrifice and no effort. We just shop and pay. They in return build our homes, provide the funds for mortgages to buy the homes, supply our food, clothing, materials, vehicles, energy, utilities, electronics, appliances, furniture, chemicals, medicines, fixtures, entertainment, sports, media, art, books, restaurants, investments, retirements, health care, medical care, buildings, jobs, etc., etc., etc., etc.,etc., etc. and yes at this point they provide our government as well.

People who want to tax the rich are losers who want more government than they can afford themselves, then want to turn around and make our successful people who don't want it fund it for them and apparently don't realize that every dime of tax a so-called "rich" person pays is built into the price of every good and service you buy from them, which means you paid for it.

There's a better way and that way is the FairTax because everyone pays the same rate, everyone contributes to the cost of the government we have as they see fit, everyone gets the same Rebate to offset the cost of essentials provided you're a citizen or legal permanent resident, and everyone only pays for it once at the final point of sale on new products and services they choose to buy, not multiple times compounded with markups throughout the production process.

I hope this helps you to understand that no one is screwing anyone except the people who still support a mandated income tax who want others to pay more so they can pay less when no one should be paying any. As soon as everyone realizes that, the warfare over the mandated income tax will end. When was the last time someone argued with someone over state and local sales taxes? When was the last time someone blamed someone else for state and local sales taxes? When was the last time there was even a controversy over state and local sale taxes? Wouldn't it be great to put the tax debate to bed and convert our federal tax system to one that no one complains about or blames anyone else for? Yes, it's time for Americans to unite behind the FairTax and get the government and politicians out of our lives, end the blame game, stop the whining to force by law with a gun in their ear and a jail cell waiting for them to pay more so you can pay less. It's time for Americans to pass the FairTax and choose with every retail final consumption purchase they make of new products and services how much they pay in tax to the federal government and when they decide to do so.

To control a government you have to control the purse strings and the only way that can happen is with a FairTax.

The debate going on now isn't about tax cuts, it's about extending tax rates that have been in effect for 10 years since 2001. If they aren't extended, the tax law reverts to the 2000 tax rates for everyone which raises taxes on everyone. Republicans want to keep the existing rates in place for everyone. What Republicans are doing isn't cutting taxes on the rich and the claim that they are is untrue on every level.

In 1913, the Democrats had the majority in Congress and passed the Federal Revenue Act of 1913 that established the mandatory income tax. Since it was unconstitutional, they also had to amend the US Constitution in order to achieve it. That is the 16h Amendment which some claim was never legally ratified by the states because the version the states passed was slightly different than the amendment passed by Congress. Republicans vehemently opposed the income tax then and have opposed it every day since. Fox News has nothing whatsoever to do with Republicans aversion to the mandated income tax. We've always thought the mandated income tax was wrong, unwise, unfit, ineffective, and an attack on privacy and liberty.

Our economy is production-based and income-driven. When you tax production through tax on income and earnings, you are discouraging the very economic activity needed to sustain the economy and the citizens of our nation. The mandated income tax is contrary to common sense, honest work and good business. It doesn't work and it will soon be repealed and replaced with the FairTax.

Consequently, Republicans have and will always oppose any mandated income tax increase. We have done so for over 97 years, long before there was a Fox News, and we will continue to do so because we've always opposed the mandated income tax and believe the less there is of it, the better off we'll all be, which is also why Republicans support the FairTax.

www.fairtax.org
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn