Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    You know what really amazes me is that there are so many people that refuse to look behind the curtain.

Ron Paul as President is the biggest threat the Globalist One-Worlders have. He's not one of them, he has the power of the people behind him, and he knows what they're up to. He wants to dismantle their money machine, the Federal Reserve, he wants to break their chains on us, the IRS, and he wants to eliminate their seats of power, the bloated Federal government.
    I thought this deserved repeating, AGAIN!

MW
    PineStrawGuys wrote:

I thought this deserved repeating, AGAIN!
    Wasn't it you that was riding Bren for doing the same thing yesterday, or perhaps it was the day before? By the way, I agreed with you on that (getting on Bren for repeating herself over and over).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I'm repeating myself IN THIS THREAD, because you've yet to address the things I said in my original post. You've gone all 'conspiracy theory' about the subject but refuse to acknowledge the very real possibility and the very real reasons that would be behind it.

If you want to continue to claim it's ALL FICTION, based on NOTHING MORE than your own personal opinion, I believe I have the right and responsibility to continue to posts FACTS that would explain why something like this could be possible.

At least I'm dealing with FACTS.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Rockfish wrote:

Yea, I'm just as baffled, Pine. We have all witnessed the bush plot to cover up the invasion over the last several years and yet some members here are still wearing blinders.
    Are you accusing me of wearing blinders simply because I can identify a biased attempt at garning sympathy attention? Additionally, are you saying I'm not aware of Bush's part in the invasion of our country?
    No, MW, I know you are aware of the invasion, my point is if the government can suceed in stating that the illegals are just here becuase they are just honest, hard-working people looking for work as a simple excuse as to why they are here, rather than calling it what it is (an invasion) and DEALING with it, then they will try and pass anythng by you, including free trade and the 911 disaster. They will paint it any color that will be appealing or believable to you. They are never truthful about what it is they plan for or want. They are villans, to say the least and anyone of us would be foolish to accept what they say.

A plot to assinate Ron Paul is very believable since he's not one of them. Ron represents a real revolution in respect to the status quo and our Constitution. I believe the CFR is very 'concerned' about him becuase Ron proposes things that are NAU counter-prductive. I beleive Ron Paul would be a great President, if Duncan Hunter doesn't beat him to it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    When you play with that part of the population this kind of thing has to be anticipated!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    When you play with that part of the population this kind of thing has to be anticipated!!!
    Correct!! Those neo-con, One-Worlders don't like it when they lose...

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    "I am getting information from my sources that there are people involved from a higher level of the American establishment who are seriously considering - this has not been confirmed - but assassination is definitely on the agenda and I pray to God that this is not the case," Estulin first told Jones last week.
    Please, are there absolutely no limits to the ridiculous garbage some Ron Paul zealots will write to draw attention to their candidate of choice? This is nothing more than junk journalism and it definitely shouldn't be considered in a serious light. It may have some entertainment value, but that's about it. This is a piece that would have been better off left on the Prison Planet web site. Well, now I know where a few of the conspiracy theories I've seen in the past are originating from.
    Free Country! I listen to Alex Jones too. Free Country! Still. I also heard a very high person who established this website talking to Alex Jones on his show via phone. I guess he is a conspracy kook too.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    I had to double-check, but AmericanPatriot is correct. W appeared on the Alex Jones Show.

http://www.alipac.us/content-5.html

Does that make him a kook, too?

[quote="PinestrawGuys"]You know what really amazes me is that there are so many people that refuse to look behind the curtain.

You know, I think 'PinestrawGuys' is the most sane person on this site! Keep speaking the truth man.

As for the "sympathetic attention for Ron Paul"....I really don't think that's the angle here. The concern for Ron Paul's safety is a viable and serious concern because he is leading one of the biggest movements in history, and we all know what can happen when someone tries to stop the massive efforts to suppress the TRUTH from the American public......just turn on your tv, it doesn't matter what channel. We must be the most distracted country in history!

If anything, we're drawing attention to the possiblity of this happening to Ron Paul so that "they" know that we're watching, and we won't turn our cheeks if something does happen to him- they won't be able to cover it up.

I thought this was a "lets get rid of illegal aliens" web site and not "lets get Ron Paul elected as president" propaganda site. Maybe I'm wrong.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast