Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's funny but some people say is the air we breath has something to put us to sleep
    You see in Europe they don't want to think also.
    The MSM media found a word that makes almost everybody avoid even analizing what is going on. It's "conspiracy".
    My only regret is we don't have enough time to change the status quo. We are in a hurry .
    Of course not only Dr. Paul supporters but Americans should be worried because as he started gainning support, the traitors of this country have all the reasons to eliminate him.
    What I find amazing also is that people speaks only about immigration, they cannot see that immigration is only a small part of the problem.
    The whole picture as you pointed are the roots of the problem , and are never mentioned.

Banned
    I think it's the flouride in the water...

I thank GOD for my well!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Hell, I'm surprised he isn't DEAD ALREADY!
    Exactly... I worry about this man because he wants to end the corruption by just following our constitution....

Don't think for a moment they don't just want this man to go away; he is far more than a thorn in these people's A_s

Absolute Power corrupts and they will never give it up that easily
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the idea that something as outlandish as a Ron Paul assassination IS possible.

To think this is ridiculous is just plain STUPID. I have thought this was a possibility all along. Most of the presidential candidates are CFR members and its plain to see that their plans are openly "in progress". They would have too much to lose with Ron Paul in a position of power.
    I think that if he gets too close to winning that power they will eliminate the risk. The Kennedy's were just some risks that had to be removed.
    The possibility is very real and to think otherwise means that you're just not thinking.
    I want him to become president but I'm worried about his safety.

MW
    this has not been confirmed
    The above should have been a clue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    You know what really amazes me is that there are so many people that refuse to look behind the curtain.

Ron Paul as President is the biggest threat the Globalist One-Worlders have. He's not one of them, he has the power of the people behind him, and he knows what they're up to. He wants to dismantle their money machine, the Federal Reserve, he wants to break their chains on us, the IRS, and he wants to eliminate their seats of power, the bloated Federal government.
    I thought this deserved repeating.

Whether or not it is real, it is certainly possible. Anyone who tries to pretend they don't think it could happen, are whistling while walking by the cemetary.

Any candidate is in danger that espouses different views - especially if those views are a threat to someone's agenda - or illegal endeavor.

Ron Paul is a threat on so many levels. The money situation, the illegal situation, the one world government situation, returning the power to the states, our foreign policy. All these things makes a lot of big people very wealthy.

It isn't necessary they believe he can be elected, I am afraid they could certainly keep him from being elected. If you control the voting, you control the outcome. They need only to fear his message. There is an entire generation, maybe two, who have never heard states rights explained in a truthful way. All they have heard about states rights is 'states' rights equal segregation'. I've heard that same argument - 'well, what about civil rights?'

Many have never thought about our monetary situation, I don't have a clue how it works - wish I did. Now, though, those who can understand are getting a new version - for the first time.

Our foreign policy - Americans have, for the most part, accepted the government's line of 'protecting America's interests abroad' - and all the money and lives we need to waste to do it. Now, though, they are seeing the fact that this policy doesn't work. It only works for those who benefit from war and chaos.

They are seeing that this government who claims to want to protect America's interests by destroying other countries, taking over other countries, spending trillions of borrowed money - has absolutely no desire to protect America right here at home.

They don't want people to think along those lines.

Flouride is truly something I have been wondered about. Why, when it is possible to simply paint the teeth a couple of times a year - if one believes all the hype - do we have to continue to ingest it into our bodies on a daily basis - and absorb it everytime we bath?

I used to could buy water filters that filter out flouride - now none I have found say they filter out flouride.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    If you do a Google search on flouride, you'll find that it is a hazardous by-product from the manufacturing of aluminum. You'll also find that it has been linked to abnormal brain development and retardation.

Why would our government INSIST it be in the nation's water supply when they KNOW it's not good for us???

Pinestrawguys wrote
    You know what really amazes me is that there are so many people that refuse to look behind the curtain.
    Yea, I'm just as baffled, Pine. We have all witnessed the bush plot to cover up the invasion over the last several years and yet some members here are still wearing blinders. Look how bush has painted free trade and what a disaster that has been. Still, some will poo-poo any conspiracy theory. Our founding fathers even stated that we should NEVER fully trust our government.

I for one still believe that the 9/11 disaster was known by some here in the US that it was going to happen before it did happen. Whether they are members of the CFR or CIA for that matter, or not, that's a thought for another day.

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

Whether or not it is real, it is certainly possible. Anyone who tries to pretend they don't think it could happen, are whistling while walking by the cemetary.
    Yeah, and the earth could be hit by a huge asteroid within six months, causing a catastrophic event that could end life on earth. However, if the press were to go public with such information without a shred of evidence it would be considered irresponsible media, and as such would be considered "junk" journalism. For the record, no one has said either (Ron Paul assassination or asteroid hitting earth) couldn't happen. Like I eluded to early, this is just another example of a biased group going overboard in an attempt to gain attention for Paul. Hmmm.......whether it be by blimp or irresponsible reporting, it all achieves the same purpose, right?

Rockfish wrote:

Yea, I'm just as baffled, Pine. We have all witnessed the bush plot to cover up the invasion over the last several years and yet some members here are still wearing blinders.
    Are you accusing me of wearing blinders simply because I can identify a biased attempt at garning sympathy attention? Additionally, are you saying I'm not aware of Bush's part in the invasion of our country?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast