Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Never Mind Egypt. What Would We Do Without the UN?

Susan Rice, America's ambassador to the UN was to represent America to the UN. Not to represent the UN to Americans

Never Mind Egypt. What Would We Do Without the UN?

By Claudia Rosett Saturday, February 12, 2011
    Pajamas Media: The Rosett Report http://pajamasmedia.com/claudiarosett/n ... ut-the-un/

History is being made with Egypt’s Lotus Revolution, as President Obama reminded us on Friday, intoning “This is one of those moments. This is one of those times.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ambassador Susan Rice Tries to Sell Main Street on the United Nations

February 11, 2011 6:53 PM
    Kirit Radia reports:

Tonight, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice will deliver a speech in Portland, Oregon, the first in a series designed to sell Americans on the importance of the United Nations and American engagement with the world.

“Now more than ever, Americans’ security and wellbeing are inextricably linked to those of people everywhere. Now more than ever, we need common responses to global problems,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would ask Ms. Rice to list in priority order the ten most important accomplishments of the UN since its formation. Personally, I can't think of any. Please do not mention peace keeping since those rapists and murderers have done little of that. Don't mention Korea or the Gulf War. Those were US military excursions for our own international purposes.

I would also ask Ms. Rice why genocides continue to occur in Africa. I would ask why the UN insists upon undermining us with fake emergencies such as global warming. I would ask why the UN tolerates a committee on human rights that consists primarily of nations led by dictators and repressive regimes that have clearly demonstrated over time a total disregard for human rights.

I would suggest to Ms. Rice that the UN as an international force for good has proven itself totally useless. Instead it has become a sounding board for repressive regimes world wide to denounce the United States, and its people, and to provide these regimes an international propaganda machine that spews self-serving lies to prop themselves up.

I would tell Ms. Rice that if it were up to me I would have the US get out of the UN, and I would get the UN out of the US. And on their collective way out I would tell them where to shove there beloved Biospheres .
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO