Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls allegedly were drugg

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls allegedly were drugg

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls allegedly were drugged and raped

• The lawyer Michael Avenatti on Wednesday identified another accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh, Washington resident Julie Swetnick.
    • Swetnick, in an affidavit posted online by Avenatti, claims that Kavanaugh, as a high school student in the early 1980s, with others spiked the drinks of girls at house parties with grain alcohol and/or drugs to "cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "
    • Swetnick said these efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddy Mark Judge were done so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys." She said "I became the victim" of one such rape "where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present."

Dan Mangan | Kevin Breuninger
    Published 1 Hour Ago Updated Moments Ago CNBC.com

Source: Michael Avenatti

A third accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh on Wednesday publicly identified herself and alleged that Kavanaugh and others while in high school spiked the drinks of girls at parties to make it easier for them to be gang raped.
    The woman, Julie Swetnick, said Kavanaugh was in line with other boys, including his close friend Mark Judge, waiting to rape those girls at "many" parties, and that she once became a victim herself. The allegations were detailed in an affidavit released by her lawyer, Michael Avenatti.
    Swetnick's stunning claims, made on the eve of a Senate committee hearing for Kavanaugh and another accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, came in an affidavit to a Senate staffer that was released by her lawyer. Ford claims Kavanuagh held her down on a bed and groped her during a gathering in the 1980s while another boy watched.
    Swetnick's accusations against Kavanaugh could make an already imperiled nomination even less likely to succeed.
    In addition to Swetnick and Ford, another woman, Kavanaugh's Yale University classmate Deborah Ramirez, has accused him of exposing himself to her and causing her to touch his penis at a boozy dorm party
    The White House had no immediate comment on Swetnick's allegations, which were signed under penalty of perjury.
    Kavanaugh, whose lawyer did not immediate respond to a request for comment, has categorically denied both of those allegations, and has said that "I've never sexually assaulted anyone" in a Fox News interview that aired Monday.
    Judge's lawyer Barbara Van Gelder said, "Mr. Judge vehemently denies the allegations contained in the Swetnick affidavit."

Swetnick, 55, identified herself as a resident of Washington, D.C.. She said she has has held multiple work clearances for work done at the Treasury Department, U.S. Mint, IRS, State Department and Justice Department, among others.
    Swetnick, in the affidavit posted on Twitter by Avenatti, claims that she saw Kavanaugh, as a high school student in Maryland in the early 1980s, "drink excessively at many" house parties in suburban Maryland.
    She said he engaged in "abusive and physically agressive behavior toward girls."
    During the years of 1981 and 1982 she said she learned of efforts by Kavanaugh, his friend Mark Judge and others "to spike the drinks of girls at house parties I attended with grain alcohol and/or drugs so as to cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "
    Certain girls were targeted by those boys, and "it was usually a girl that was especially vulnerable because she was alone at the party or shy."
    Swetnick said these efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddy Judge were done so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys."
    "I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their 'turn' with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh," Swetnick said.
    She also said in her affidavit sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee that in approximately 1982 "I became the victim of one of these 'gang' or 'train' rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present."
    "Shortly after the incident, I shared what had transpired with at least two other people," Swetnick said.
    "During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me, I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking."
    She says that she shared the story of her own alleged gang rape, which she says took place around 1982, with "at least two other people" shortly after it occurred.
    Judge's lawyer, Barbara Van Gelder, did not immediately respond to CNBC's request for a comment on the allegations.
    A spokeswoman for Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, in response to the affidavit, said, "This morning Michael Avenatti provided a declaration to the Judiciary Committee. Committee lawyers are in the process of reviewing it now."
    Ranking Judiciary Committee Democratic member Dianne Feinstein of California did not immediately respond to CNBC's requests for comment on Avenatti's client.
    Avenatti had for several days said he had a client, until now unnamed, who had been aware of gang rapes connected to Kavanaugh.

Additional reporting by CNBC's Tucker Higgins , Christina Wilkie , and John Schoen

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/26/mich...-swetnick.html

MW
    Sounds like another delay tactic to me. If there are two other witnesses, why weren't their statements included in the accusation? Desperation has the liberals really beating the bushes now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What were the names of all the other buys in the line? Why would she know or reveal only the names of Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh? It's a fabrication. No one in the 80's had to drug high school girls or college girls to get sex, left alone boys like this. The whole premise is asinine.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn