Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New law mandates pertussis booster shots (Whooping Cough)

New law mandates pertussis booster shots

By Janet Lavelle
    Friday, December 31, 2010 at 3:32 p.m.

Pertussis shots

A new law requiring students entering grades 7-12 to get a whooping cough booster shot takes effect July 1, but state health officials are urging parents to add it to their to-do list.

“Get it now. Don’t wait,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who is going to do the enforcement of this? I don't see enforcement of the required shots here in El Paso at all. What I've seen is the school nurses making repeated phone calls to the parents who's kids are not inoculated and still making those calls up until the school year ends.
    Seems to me that the very simple thing to do would be to not allow any child entrance to the school who has not gotten the required shots. No shots....no school. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Who is going to do the enforcement of this? I don't see enforcement of the required shots here in El Paso at all. What I've seen is the school nurses making repeated phone calls to the parents who's kids are not inoculated and still making those calls up until the school year ends.
    Seems to me that the very simple thing to do would be to not allow any child entrance to the school who has not gotten the required shots. No shots....no school. PERIOD.
    you are 100 % right In our school No shot no school untill you get them
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)