Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Talk about stoking the conspiracy fire!

After reading the bill, there is only one conclusion that I could reasonably arrive at. The camps are designed to house and aid a large civilian population in the case of a terrorist attack. Imagine, if you can, a nuclear bomb going off in one of our large cities. I'm talking about a bomb that destroys half the city. What's going to happen to all of the survivors? There won't be enough medical providers (hospitals) left in the city to tend the injured. Additionally, there wouldn't be adequate housing, ample food services, water, etc. Personally, I think it's imparative that we have a contigency plan in place in case such a mishap does happen. Why in the world would anyone, including Jerome R. Corsi, want to advocate in opposition to such a plan?

I agree with most of what comes out of WorldNetDaily but I see no useful purpose to this article. We live in dangerous times folks and we need to be prepared for a disaster of extreme proportions. Let's hope it never happens, but let's be prepared just in case.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by TexSawdust
    300 million Americans.... how many soldiers will it take to put us all in camps???
    That depends if they are successful or not in their attempts to remove our weapons from us. It starts with registration (Concealed Handgun Licenses included) and then comes outlawing certain guns and then all guns.

They won't take me without much bloodshed.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    The American public whom I mostly think of as Crack Heads anymore have been so dumbed down they cant comprihend that this is for them

I'd say that's the case among the younger generation especially AB.
    That's a wide brush you're using to paint all kids that way. I think there's more hope now than ever before thanks to the younger generation who supported Ron Paul, and who are still carrying his message through the Campiagn For Liberty group in their colleges. They know ALOT about sound economics, the history of the Fed., etc. I would have agreed with you a few years back, but I actually think there is still some glimmer of hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12