Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The new obama youth are being recruited in our schools right

ATLAS EXCLUSIVE: Obama Organizing in High School
    Posted By Rich Carter on February 1, 2010

An eleventh grade in an Ohio High School. government class passed out this propaganda recruiting paper so students could sign up as interns for Obama’s Organizing for America (OFA is the former mybarackobama.com site.)

Obama is using our public school system to recruit for his Alinsky-inspired private army. Organizing for America is (and I quote) recruiting in our high schools to “build on the movement that elected President Obama by empowering students across the country to help us bring about our agendaâ€

Glenn Beck covered this on his radio show today and is going to cover it on his TV show today.

He is on right now - I suggest that you watch.

Don't know about some teens, but most absolutely hate being told how to think and what to do. I know mine is and she has called teachers on it if they try to shove liberal propoganda down their throats and we back her up.

Her school's llong-standing joke: How do you tell a liberal teacher from a conservative teacher? The conservative teacher challenges you to think by presenting both sides and the liberal teacher tells you what you should think.

This propogandizing is inspiring a quiet rebellion of teens who are moving more to the right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "