Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Off Topic Area guidelines

ALIPAC Team,

This area has been created to allow you discuss issues and topics that are not related or are semi-related to immigration and illegal immigration.

The same rules we apply in our other areas apply here.

We hope this addition is something you enjoy. We also hope that a broader spectrum of topics and discussions will bring new visitors to our site.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great!

Thanks William! There is so much that people need to know about what is happening in our country with things like eminent doman, education, globalist, etc. To me all of this and illegal immigration are part of a larger picture (agenda 21)
    I have tried to inform people in Alabama through www.al.com, but the mods keep deleting my posts and apparently I guess I have been banned as I can't get on now. They just can't take the truth! Talk about CENSORSHIP!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Ohflyingone,

Do you have copies of your posts that were pulled? You know how we at ALIPAC deal with sites that censor this debate!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I can't log on to their site, either...

I couldn't either, so I tried it through google and it had a \ after com. Try this one. http://www.al.com/forums/

Which forum do you go on ohflyingone?

some sites get excited if you link other forums.
    I don't know why they think that people won't find the other sites eventually, but I know that if I put another site in my signature most places that the posts seem to disappear. But I also know that some of them have stayed long enough to generate a little interest and bring a visitor or two.

Usually

I post on the Birmingham, Hoover, Trussville, Huntsville and Decatur forums. No William, I don't have copies. I should have copied and pasted them.

I posted under "queensland"

When they apparently blocked me I tried under "Dixie56". Posts again deleted.

I would post articles with links and long ones just the link. They are biased as hell. I posted things about illegal immigration, agenda 12, etc. and they just can't stand to have the truth heard!

I will try again tonight. It seems the weekends are best as the mods seem to be doing other things. But boy let Monday come around and WAM. Posts deleted!

If I can get a post on I will copy and paste and any responses to the post I will do likewise. I am not the only one getting deleted and blocked.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Extension of multi-language ballot law.

How did this one slip past all of us?
    For the next TWENTY-FIVE YEARS the law will continue to require languages other than English on voting ballots!
    This is pitiful, and Congress should be called to task on it. Where was Alipac?
    Where was Numbers USA?
    Where were our own representatives and Congress people?
    Pathetic.

Re: New Off Topic Area guidelines

how are the pictures pasted on the profile?