Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: NEW THREAT: Antifa Plans Acid Attack on D.C. Free Speech Rally, Promises To Blind Att

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here are the Antifa members arrested in the people's republic of Portland. My prayers to the Patriots who were injured.

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW...Portland is such a beautiful city. What in the HELL is going on in this country?

Those people need to be locked up, they now have a Police record for assault, they are destroying their own future in getting jobs or succeeding in life.

So you hire one of these thugs and they get mad at you and beat you with a bat???
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

I felt these people in Seattle were CRAZY 30 years ago and people that were familar with Portland OR. that I talked to told me it was even worse there. NONE of this behavior surprises me 30 years later. I'm hoping Trump comes through with these family deportations starting on July 4th so much of the nation goes crazy and up in smoke. FIGHT THEM NOW or LOOSE LATER!!!!!
    Last edited by tonyklo; 07-01-2019 at 10:39 AM.

Antifa Plots Acid Attack At DC Free Speech Rally

by Tyler Durden
    Mon, 07/01/2019 - 09:50

SHARES

Twitter

Facebook

Reddit

Email

Print

A left-wing agitator using the artwork and a pseudonym associated with a Rolling Stone and Playboy journalist has made serious threats to use muriatic acid for attacks conservatives at the upcoming Demand Free Speech rally on July 6 in Washington DC, according to Big League Politics.

"I just want to toss as many balloons of Muriatic acid in the faces as many Proud Boys I can [sic]," wrote the user "POUND ON YOUR BOY" on a popular right-wing Telegram channel, prompting event co-organizer Enrique Tarrio to contact the FBI and DHS, who will now assist with security at the event.
    "I just want to blind as many of you cock suckers are possible [sic]," said the user, adding "We already have the Muriatic acid, wax, and balloons."

Tarrio told BLP that the threat is particularly dangerous due to the use of wax.
    Muriatic acid can be purchased in virtually any pool store or home improvement store, and is already dangerous on its own with the ability to cause minor burns, but can quickly be washed off with water. By combining the muriatic acid with wax, it will immediately form a film similar to candle wax on the injured person’s skin.
    Tarrio explains that this could allow the burn to become severe, and even lead to the wax and acid entering the injured person’s blood stream and causing cardiac arrest.
    "It starts with milk shakes, then it escalates to what happened to Andy Ngo" said Tarrio - referring to the conservative journalist who was brutally attacked during a demonstration in Portland, Oregon last weekend. "and now they’re threatening us with acid attacks," Tarrio continued. "All because we want to defend free speech in Washington, D.C."
    "We will not be intimidated with these tactics of fear and fascism. We will celebrate our First Amendment without apology."
    Who is POUND ON YOUR BOY?
    Both the phrase and artwork associated with the name "POUND ON YOUR BOY" were created by Rolling Stone and Playboy journalist Fagan Kuhnmuench, who according to Big League Politics, has written extensively in support of Antifa.

Kuhnmuench told Big League Politics via Twitter DM that he didn't make the threats over Telegram, and that he doesn't have a Telegram account. And while he encouraged people to use his art, Kuhnmuench had no explanation for why someone would use his pseudonym.

SORRY, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN DC. NO WAY!!!!! DC. is the safest place to go to protest in, when the cops are alerted that violence may be at hand. The cops will provide you with overwhelming physical protection inorder for you to get your FREE SPEECH out there. They won't allow these dirtbags to get anywhere near these FREE SPEECH PROTESTORS with their acid ballons and cement milk shakes.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Attorney Harmeet Dhillon on Andy Ngo Attack: I Intend to Sue These People into Oblivion – I Don’t Care if They’re Bankrupt (VIDEO)

July 2, 2019, 10:59 pm by Jim Hoft 265 Comments

On Saturday afternoon Quillette gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo was beaten and robbed by several Antifa attackers at a Portland protest march.
    Ngo was later hospitalized Saturday night with a brain bleed following the brutal Antifa attack as he covered dueling left-right demonstrations in Portland, Oregon, Ngo’s attorney Harmeet K. Dhillon said.

Jim Ryan
    @Jimryan015

· Jun 29, 2019

Replying to @Jimryan015
    The left-wing demonstrators easily number in the hundreds. Marching again, south on SW Third.

Jim Ryan
    ✔ @Jimryan015

Video at the tweet
    First skirmish I’ve seen. Didn’t see how this started, but @MrAndyNgo got roughed up.
    16.1K people are talking about this

Andy Ngo hired California conservative attorney Harmeet Dhillon to represent him after the horrific beating and robbery.

Harmeet K. Dhillon
    @pnjaban

Video at the tweet

Goodnight everyone except Antifa criminals who I plan to sue into oblivion and then sow salt into their yoga studios and avocado toast stands until nothing grows there, not even the glimmer of a violent criminal conspiracy aided by the effete impotence of a cowed city government.

3:38 AM - Jul 1, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

10.3K people are talking about this

On Tuesday night Harmeet Dhillon announced that she was ready to sue all of the people involved in this brutal attack, including possibly the mayor and police force, into oblivion!

Harmeet told Raymond Arroyo, “I don’t care if they’re bankrupt or living with their parents.”

A legal fund has been set up to help Andy Ngo.
    Please donate below.

Harmeet K. Dhillon
    @pnjaban

In response to many requests, a legal fund has been started to raise funds for a lawsuit against both private and public parties who contributed to the multiple assaults on @MrAndyNgo (and others) this weekend in Portland. You may contribute here: https://tinyurl.com/justiceforandy

7:44 AM - Jul 2, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ankrupt-video/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast