Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEW WORLD CURRENCY ? ARE THEY CRAZY !

3/31/2009

Hi Everyone...

I just heard on Fox News that the world leaders
    at the summit meeting in London are discussing
    a World Currency ! Do they really believe the
    American people will stand for having our currency
    dropped for a new one ! What is your opinion ?

Cheers...Joe...

Wellcome joefrank I dont think the world currency idea will fly very far.

I heard that as well. I think China is worried we won't pay them back...

joefrank - Welcome to alipac.

I agree with rebelrouser. I know the NWO kooks would love it, and some countries at the G-20 summit are probably all for it. But I don't think the Obama Admin would be stupid enough to agree to it right now, at least not explicitly, not in front of any TV cameras, tape recorders, reporters, nor in writing. Though wish Geitner would make up his mind, he apparently says something different about it depending on who he's talking to.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Welcome joefrank!
    I am also worried about the dollar, our ability to repay debts with money that is worth anything (money based on nothing more than the full faith and credit of the US govt. which keeps printing more obligations and dollar bills, depleting its value even further).
    What scares me the most is that my close relative's family in Estonia were fairly well off with a home in the city and a country home. One summer evening the Russians walked in, took over and declared the money worthless, and gave everyone 10 rubles, no matter how much they had in the bank.
    Could it happen here? Let's see we are selling and leasing our infrastructure to foreign countries, allowing anyone from anywhere in the world to buy real estate (Trump recently sold his Fla. mansion to a fertilizer mogul from Russia) and companies here are vulnerable to foreign ownership through stock ownership. (Last I looked Southland Corp. which owns 7-11 stores is 80 percent Japanese owned, and the same with Westvaco.)
    The successful economy has made this country a powerhouse, and now with the rest of the world starting to blame us for their problems, they will do their best to tank this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The Dollar to the Amero to the Chinaro (?)

Welcome to the group joefrank!

I think they will try to push this currency on the American people because the ultimate goal of the elites is to create One World Order, and having currency that is Universal will obviously speed up the process.

Unfortunately, I don't have any faith in Obama or his comrades in Washigton doing anything to protect the American people from those that seek to overcome us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

It's nice to have you here JoeFrank. Actually, I don't believe the majority of Americans will have a problem with it as long as they believe it's the only way to solve a major worldwide economic crisis. People are slowly beginning to wake up to these manipulations and deceptions but I'm afraid we are still in the minority.

The government has been using this tactic for years - Problem. Reaction. Solution.

1. An intentional problem is created: Lowering the value of the currency.

2. Reaction from population: fear and worry over the economy/ declining dollar. In this emotional state people are ripe for manipulation.

3. Solution: Globalists will say," This is the only way we can solve this crisis. If we don't react now, the entire world economy will collapse."

The globalists are right on schedule. About 5 years ago I read that they wanted to implement the North America Union by 2010. I sincerely believe that everything we are witnessing today - the rush of bailouts, the coming amnesty, gun control bills, etc., is part of lining all their ducks in a row in order to meet that deadline. That's why it's up to us NOW, to throw a monkeywrench in their plans. There is no turning back.

True, c24. Most Americans will not understand the implications, but when comes it to the future for their kids and grandkids, they also will not understand how this will change the country as we know it and the values of being an American we taught them. The Law of the Sea Treaty will control maritime access. The International Court may supercede the US Supreme Court in some instances, and the world currency is needed by no one other than major corporations to bring the American salaries into line with those of the poorest countries in the world. Free trade is what was the first step toward the EU (which is now starting to fall apart with richer countries getting angry about continued support of poorer ones.) I have always been angry that this country has used foreign aid to buy our friends, plus give money to support the UN gang who are tilting toward the complete and utter destruction of our sovereignty and the American way of life.