Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

" NEW WORLD CURRENCY " WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

4/2/2009

Hi Everyone...

I read the other day that Obama and the Europeans,
    even China & Russia want to create a one world
    currency ! What do you think of that ? I don't think
    Americans would stand for that !

Cheers...Joe...

I THINK ITS SACRILEGIOUS.

WHY SHOULD WE PART WITH OUR WASHINGTON'S, ABRAHAM'S AND SO ON.?

To create a world currency, there would have to be some method of taxation to support that currency.

A new currency and a new method of taxation would mean a new government. A new world government.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO AMERICANS NO,

AND TREASON IS THE QUESTION OF ALL CONCERNED?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The Banking elites and corporations want to reside over us.

I think we better impeach Obama, Pelosi, Reid and Biden so that our country stands a chance of survival. They have aldready sold us out. I don't like one currency at all.

The question that I think begs to be answered is who or what group of individuals plans on ruling the world? If a group of people plans on overtaking the people of the world, it will never work. Where there is great power and corruption there are people with huge ego's...........each trying to take over the other one......

We have been bantering about this on the website for a few months, and if you really want to get scared, read Jerome Corsi's "The Late, Great USA".
    There will be no equity in international trade until all world currencies get liquidated into a globo currency. China is artifically propping up the yuan and Zimbabwe just a few months ago printed a 100 trillion note.
    China right now owns the majority of US treasury obligations, which they bought with fakely valued yuan, while we need to pay them back in dollars. And how many 100 trillion bills will it take to buy a loaf of bread in Zimbabwe?
    Will I get a globo for every dollar I have, or will all currency become worthless, and everyone starts over with 10 globos? It has happened before, like when the Russians marched into the Baltics.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'll barter with chickens and goats first

Our American capitalist system as we know it would end with a global currency...controlled by the IMF. This can't be allowed to happen but yet they are trying to do just that right under our noses! Did anyone see Geithners response when asked whether he would "categorically reject" any move to a global currency? His first answer was "No" but 24 hours later his answer was "I might consider it". We need to do everything in our power to remove these cancerous clowns from our government! Enough is enough. Stand up America...this is YOUR country.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    NO AMERICANS NO,

AND TREASON IS THE QUESTION OF ALL CONCERNED?
    They all should rot in jail for what they are doing..especially ODrama.

We need some lawmakers in the House and Senate to call for impeachment and put it to a vote and very soon, otherwise, I'm very fearful for what will happen in the next few months.... and it won't be "pretty"...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast