Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

NEW WORLD ORDER: FIRST PRESIDENT OF EUROPE ELECTED

NEW WORLD ORDER: FIRST PRESIDENT OF EUROPE ELECTED

By NWV News writer Jim Kouri
    Posted 1:00 AM Eastern
    December 1, 2009
    © 2009 NewsWithViews.com

While the governments of the United States, Canada and Mexico pursue their goal of unification and the creation of a North American Union, Europe's nations have begun their unification process with the election of the first President of Europe.

Just before the Thanksgiving holiday -- and almost totally unnoticed by Americans -- European Union leaders named Belgian Prime Minister Herman Van Rompuy as the first "president of Europe" after a tough campaign waged against his opponent former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

While the office of President of Europe is still a work in progress, the idea of a unified Europe may instill more fervor on the part of American politicians who have a "global vision," according to Mike Baker, a political strategist..

"I did not seek this high position, and I didn't take any steps to achieve it," President Van Rompuy is quoted as saying. "But tonight, I take on this task with conviction and with enthusiasm."

Van Rompuy's appointment as the first European Union President -- while being ignored in the US -- is being heralded by the Internationalists such as British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. Many believe that Van Rompuy's achievement is partly a result of the EU being based in his home country of Belgium.

"I think the European Union also expressed its gratitude for the work of Belgium and the constant support that this country at the heart of Europe has given to our common project," he told the European press.

During his acceptance speech, President Van Rompuy pledged to lead the EU through a process of "dialogue, unity and action."

"A negotiation that ends with a defeated party is never a good negotiation," he said. "As president of the council, I will listen carefully to everyone, and I will make sure that all deliberations turn into results for everyone."

The idea of an EU President was the result of the European Union's Lisbon Treaty, which took effect this month following endless debate and negotiations over several years. According to a European Union spokesperson, Van Rompuy is expected to serve as president for 30 months, replacing the six-month EU leadership rotation among the heads of its 27 member states.

But while the EU prides itself on being a club of democracies, the process of choosing its new leader was far from transparent or open.

"The people of Europe are getting no say, not even through their parliamentarians. Van Rompuy's new job was announced after a closed-door dinner for the EU's heads of state and government," Baker points out.

But Van Rompuy defended the legitimacy of his newly acquired office by telling reporters the selection was made by leaders "who were all democratically chosen."

"I was chosen on the basis of a treaty," he said. "The treaty stipulates the procedure. The treaty was democratically approved by 27 member states."

While Europeans are relatively open about there New World Order ambitions, President Barack Obama -- much like his predecessor -- is attempting to create a North American Union or Federation of North America.

When Obama flew to Guadalajara, Mexico’s second-largest city for a two-day summit with Mexican President Felipe Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper,many observers believed from the beginning that there was little chance of any agreement on how to stop illegal aliens pouring into the US or the flow of drugs from Mexico.

“Much like his predecessor — President George W. Bush — Obama failed to address the very real problem of rampant illegal entry into the United States. While bellyaching about guns coming into Mexico with phony statistics, the President never once mentioned criminals entering the US and creating havov in our cities,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Evert day its something else. We couldnt have a bigger bunch of traitors running this Gov.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    Evert day its something else. We couldnt have a bigger bunch of traitors running this Gov.
    Yeah, makes one not want to get out of bed sometimes. I guess thats what they want us to feel...until there is no fight left in us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)