Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

New York Rep. Peter King calls for gun control bill

Republican calls for gun control bill

By The Scribe
    January 11, 2011 11:58 am

Normally, I think of Peter King as a conservative who supports the Constitution. Apparently, I’ve been wrong.

New York Rep. Peter King, chairman of House Homeland Security Committee, will introduce a bill to ban carrying a gun within 1,000 feet of a member of Congress and federal judges. The measure will also apply to carrying weapons near the president or vice president.

King announced the measure at a press conference today with New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who heads a gun control group, Mayors Against Illegal Guns and who is backing the bill. King’s move may indicate there may be gaining momentum for some sort of gun-control measures in the wake of the Tucson shooting.

King’s spokesman was unable to immediately say whether the congressman, who has been generally supportive of gun control measures, would back a separate bill being pushed by New York Democrat Rep. Carolyn McCarthy and New Jersey Democrat Sen. Frank Lautenberg to ban the kind of high capacity magazines that alleged Tucson shooter, Jared Lee Loughner, used during Saturday’s attack.

Read more at MSNBC…. http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20 ... als-judges

http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2011/01/ ... trol-bill/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I love ya ... but when you do shit like this its time for you to go.... pink slips need to be in the printing press ready to roll
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is there a pre requesite of being stupid in order to be a politician? This is insane. What happens if Im standing in a store with my gun on me and a Rep walks in? This is stupid.

Wish I could be shocked, but fact is Republicans are just as bad as commies when it comes to gun control.

Hence the Brady Bill!

Republicans are nothing but wolves in sheep's clothing.

While it is usually the commies on the left that advocate for gun control, the worms and maggots on the (?)right(?) come out from the dark crevices of deceit when the emotions can be stirred and will expose themselves for what they really are, the other side of the coin of control freaks.

How many Americans have been killed by people who are illegal aliens? And your political class has done what to protect the American citizen? How is it a political figure being targeted by a criminal is more tragic than that of any other American? Are they representitative of the population, or elevated to a elite status?

When does the flag fly at half mast for those that are killed all the time by illegal aliens that have been aided and abetted by the political class?

Wake up America!

Looks like the Republican party has picked the wrong man to sit as chairman of the Homeland Security Committee,...or the right one?

Perhaps Americans will wake up and find some other parties to leave these un-American parties in the dustbin of history.