Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    This is the "Other Topics" forum. Like NoBueno said, you're free to ignore this forum and concentrate on the immigration forums where stories, opinions, and discussions are posted concerning immigration and border security issues. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

but I don't want to be associated with crazy, small-minded, muslim-hating racists. From what I have seen, you guys aren't racist, but more "religiously intolerant" which might as well be a form of racism, only it's hate toward another religion.
    I take exception to this remark or the way it's written.

The only religion being persecuted in this country is Christianity. While the Muslim religion is being given preferential treatment. Why is that?

God is now a "dirty" word, Christian children can't pray in school. Religion can't be taught in school, but Muslim studies can? That's religious intolerance.

The 10 Commandements have been banned from federal buildings, but some federal buildings are putting in foot baths for muslims. That's religious intolerance. Why can't we have both?

All religions must be treated equally or not at all.

As for Obama, I could care less what religion he is, as long as he is natural born in the US. I take issue with his obfuscating behaviour and nontransparency. We've had a Catholic president, and Quaker presidents. I don't see why we can't have a Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Druid or whatever president. Why all the hiding and sealing of records?

None of the above points I've made have to do with "racism", it has to do with confusion as to why ALL religions are not being respected equally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    but I don't want to be associated with crazy, small-minded, muslim-hating racists. From what I have seen, you guys aren't racist, but more "religiously intolerant" which might as well be a form of racism, only it's hate toward another religion.
    I take exception to this remark or the way it's written.

The only religion being persecuted in this country is Christianity. While the Muslim religion is being given preferential treatment. Why is that?

God is now a "dirty" word, Christian children can't pray in school. Religion can't be taught in school, but Muslim studies can? That's religious intolerance.

The 10 Commandements have been banned from federal buildings, but some federal buildings are putting in foot baths for muslims. That's religious intolerance. Why can't we have both?

All religions must be treated equally or not at all.

As for Obama, I could care less what religion he is, as long as he is natural born in the US. I take issue with his obfuscating behaviour and nontransparency. We've had a Catholic president, and Quaker presidents. I don't see why we can't have a Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Druid or whatever president. Why all the hiding and sealing of records?

None of the above points I've made have to do with "racism", it has to do with confusion as to why ALL religions are not being respected equally.
    BINGO! Thanks for being the voice of reason as usual. This poster probably had my "middle finger" comment in mind when posting and commenting on this and if so, thats ok.

I see Christians being pushed out and pushed around all the time and everywhere around me, especially in liberal CA and I don't like it. The OP and probably everyone in America needs to read "Because They Hate" by Brigitte Gabriel (a Christian Arab). Maybe then they will gain a full understanding about the intolerance this so called "religion of peace" really shows to all us "infidels".

By the way, do you know that Islam is the fastest grwoing religion in the world right now? What percentage of radicals do you think might come of this? Does this not bother you at all?

Have you noticed that there are more mosques in the UK than churches? Have you seen thier protest signs? Ever watch the video of Nick Burg's gurgling scream as his head was being cut off??? Maybe then YOU will see where some of the anger comes from!

Listen, read, watch and learn. Like the majority of illegals here, muslims have little desire to assimilate into our culture because it goes so far against the grain of what their religion tells them. Christianity teaches tolerence, Islam teaches world domination. Im not down with that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amazing how many new recruits lately come in to do nothing but get us roiled with their first post and then disappear forever. The attempted scams are getting pretty old, IMO. And it seems most of these threads see two or three new recruits propounding the same kind of thing and we never hear from them again, not necessarily because they have been banned, but they are too busy laughing at their so-called conquest of this site.
    Sad to see so many narrow-minded interlopers trying to get us off the illegal immigration tangent to prove our racism, Muslim-hatred, inhumanity, etc., or whatever they decide to castigate us about.
    The games are so obvious.

As Newbie wrote, "I have typically supported your cause, but because of the intolerance and ignorance I have seen from your side, I have been hesitant to join. You typically follow the ignorant far-right agenda, without even doing research of your own, unless it is from far-right websites, which nullifies itself, because there is no middle ground."

My comment, "NO ONE'S FORCING YOU TO JOIN!" Calling people ignorant is quite childish. And finally, you should avoid those far-left websites as well.

I don't hate Muslims, I just don't want their culture shoved down my throat..like what our government has done with Mexico's culture. I don't need cultural enrichment, I very much like the one I live in thank you very much. If you think I am small minded, then I would ask you are you willing to judge someone who shoes you have not walked in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12