Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"No God But Allah" Stamped On U.S. Dollar Bills

"No God But Allah" Stamped On U.S. Dollar Bills

The following email is making the rounds. The photo doesn't appear to be photoshopped, and there are no references to the email on the usual hoax websites, but one never knows.

No God but Allah? Isn't that kind of redundant, considering the definition of Allah is God. Some people need to get a life.

I Bet you thought you'd never see this in your lifetime A lady in Monte Vista, CO had this dollar bill. This is her story. You don't think we're in a war. What thoughts come to mind! These are starting to show up around our country!

After dinner she took a $1 dollar bill out of her purse and displayed it on the table.. Underneath the words "In God We Trust" someone had stamped the dollar bill in red ink---NO GOD BUT ALLAH. We asked her where she had gotten this dollar bill. She said it was part of her change in Alamosa, CO. We took a picture of her dollar bill. If anyone tries to give you one of these dollar bills as change, please refuse it and ask them to give you a dollar bill that has not been defaced. You can bet I will refuse this and demand it being taken out of circulation.....

I personally have never seen one, but you can rest assured I too will refuse one as change.

We took a picture of her dollar bill. If anyone tries to give you one of these dollar bills as change, please refuse it and ask them to give you a dollar bill that has not been defaced.

http://republicaninthearts.blogspot.com ... ollar.html

Kathyet

Times Herald
    Published Sunday, June 12, 2011 in Opinion

Government and religion

I received an e-mail from a friend that showed a U.S. dollar bill with the words "No God But Allah" stamped in red ink just below "In God We Trust" on the reverse side.

While I do not know the source of this, it does in my mind present a grave danger. Since I believe in God, the word "God" on our money and in the Pledge to the Flag does not offend me. I am, however, a staunch advocate of the separation of church and state.

Our First Amendment not only prevents the establishment of a state religion, but it also provides for the free expression of any religion. Herein lies our problem: Since many U.S. citizens follow religions other than Christianity or no religion at all, shouldn't they have the same right through "equality under the law" to have the names of their gods inserted into the pledge or on our currency?

Have we set a precedent? Why not "In Yahweh We Trust," "In Brahman We Trust," "In Allah We Trust," "In the Earth Mother We Trust" or "In No God We Trust"?

We could soon be seeing lawsuits to this effect.

This could also apply to prayer in schools if, as some advocate, the Lord's Prayer is brought back.

Through immigration and other means, Catholicism and Islam are growing throughout our nation. How long would it be before our children are required to bring prayer beads or prayer rugs to school?

We need to get our government out of religion and religion out of our government. We need to do it now before it is too late.

Dennis Thompson
    Newnan

http://www.times-herald.com/Opinion/Gov ... n--1709790
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn