Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No more Products of China

It took a little effort and some overtime with the bifocals but my pantry is now cleansed of all “product of Chinaâ€
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Re: No more Products of China

[quote="justme"]It took a little effort and some overtime with the bifocals but my pantry is now cleansed of all “product of Chinaâ€

I was in Lowes today and let them know I would be back when they sold stuff that was not made in China.

Several mths ago I started reading every label and yes they trick you with the "distributed by or just mention the famous name brand and address without devulging where it was made.

I noticed a lot of fresh fish is coming from China now so beware and beware of eating in restaurants too.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

My favorite past time twice a year .... is to go 86 miles to the nearest Wal-Mart, load up the cart, then at the check out, take everything off the belt that came from China, and make sure I respond loud enough to let everyone know I'm not supporting a Communist country, that only wants to kill US off w/their products, use child labor and put another 300,000 American workers out of work !

Since we put our own beef, deer and antelope in the freezer, we don't have to worry about that, and all our fish is trout that comes from the Cimmarron River out of the Rocky Mountains...

but I sure will be glad when they put labels on the fresh produce as to where it comes from.

I wish someone could explain to me, as to why just 10 years ago, WE were feeding the world, and now we buy as much as 30% of our food from China ? I think I better go back and read that one again ...

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

What do they do or say when you off load your cart of China products, patrick?
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

patrickhenryjr I've always wanted to do that - just haven't.

Actually, I never go to Wal Mart unless it is an absolute necessity and don't buy anything there but what I must.

We are floating a little here for Christmas. Our family should all be together, so splurging a little - not as most see it, but for us.

Come the first of the year, however, I told my husband I was putting such a clamp on the checkbook, he would be able to hear it squeal. I'm tired of giving my money to China for shoddy, poorly manufactured items, so they, in turn, can buy our country.

I'm just tired of buying things that aren't truly, truly necessary. When you do, you are paying big business to purchase politicians and hire illegals - that you and I must maintain.

A good friend gave us two deer this year. OUr first time to actually deal with much venison. Usually, people have given us sausage or ground venison for chili - but this was the whole thing - we had to skin one of them ourselves. That was a first also. Not too different from skinning a squirrel, possum, or rabbit - just bigger -

We definately have some 'mystery cuts', but it won't hurt the eating of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I applaud you for that. I went to Carl's Jr. recently and it was like being in Mexico. The 3 people in front of me ordered in Spanish, all the employees I saw there were hispanic and they only spoke Spanish among themselves. Most of them were probably illegals. I guess restaurant jobs are jobs that Americans won't do too? I could punch that idiot Bush in the face!

It seems to me that Americans who care about their country should do at least two things.
    1. BUY AMERICAN made goods as much as possible, and
    2. BOYCOTT businesses that employ or cater to illegals

This is the corporate takover of America, where the corporations don't give a damn about our country or about Americans, all they care about is profit. So what we need to do is to STOP SUPPORTING such weasels with our purchases, and buy American and from small businesses even if it costs a bit more.

If we don't, our dollar will collapse and in a few years the Chinese junk will be more expensive for us than US made goods are today.

And one more thing. FASCISM is sometimes defined as a marriage of corporation and the state. Need I say more?

I think the Red Chinese have a plan, with the help of some of our government officials.

When the bird flu outbreaks start in the USA, maybe someone will discover that lead and melamines aren't the only poisons the Chinese are shipping over here.

I too, also my adult daughter have embarked over the last months on a
    mission to withhold our $$ from China and protect our animals and ourselves.
    China has become a four letter word to us.
    Its really good for our wallets...no impulse buying of shiny glittering things
    or clothes and have questioned the companies that produce the pet foods
    we use on their sources of ingredients.
    Yes, "distributed by" means nothing! Buyer beware!
    We were in Tractor Supply today and left with nothing but dog food,
    pine pellets (as cat litter) and bird seed!
    Some weeks ago I informed the manager that we would have spent a lot
    more money if we could have found things NOT made in China!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    [quote]It took a little effort and some overtime with the bifocals but my pantry is now cleansed of all “product of Chinaâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast