Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

China does import one thing from America, and that is our trash, tons and tons of it, and what you do think the Chinese do with all that trash????

THEY RECYCLE IT!!!!

The medical waste bandages makes great stuffing for your childrens toys, and clothing

Food waste is turned in dog food

hazardous materials turned into all kinds of everday products we use

I have been there and seen these things first hand

The Chinese Government has one thing and one thing only on their minds... and that is total domination of the world land masses so they can continue to feed their own people... If this that destroying America as we know so be....

Steven,

The medical waste bandages makes great stuffing for your childrens toys, and clothing

Please say it isn't so - although I believe you.

I always buy a doll of some kind for my daughter although she is 33, and I wanted to find a 'pretty' doll. Waited to late to do it on line and one place I checked out was Toys r Us. I almost gagged when I looked at all the cheap, shoddy merchandise they shipped over here, and wondered how many children will be sickened by this - perhaps even die - just because we don't have the strength of will to say no to junk.

I could almost hear the Chinese, laughing about how they are treating the American peope.

They think we are idiots - and who can blame them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The last time I was China (fall of 2004) The News was dominated by a story of hundred of Chinese babies dying…

Cause: A Chinese company was manufacturing fake baby formula. The formula turned out to be nothing but colored water… The children literally starved to death in their mothers arms…

These are type of people we are dealing with... No reguard for human life what's so ever

I went to Targay this afternoon, hoping to buy some Hanna Montana or High School Musical or Shrek dolls, games, or toy sets for my nieces. Guess where they were made? Yep.

So, I went looking at other toys and such that would be suitable, and weren't made in Red China. I honestly did not find one toy that was not made by our communist enemies.

I bought them DVD movies instead.

My wife and I are refusing to buy Chinese now. We will do whatever we can to avoid their poisonous junk.

Those of us who learn now to avoid China's chemical toxin-infested products will, hopefully, have at least a fighting chance when they begin spraying their exports with bird flu virus and other infectious diseases.

Come to think of it, I suspect they already ARE exporting viruses with many of their products. How many weird bronchial and viral infections do you know of the last 5 to 10 years among your family and friends?

Come to think of it, I suspect they already ARE exporting viruses with many of their products. How many weird bronchial and viral infections do you know of the last 5 to 10 years among your family and friends?

Yes, perhaps they are actually 'testing' on us --

My husband and I were talking about that just last night. All China has to do is contaminate one shipment of clothing to Wal Mart and it would get the entire nation.

Think of it - all the people who go to Wal Mart - then they visit someone else - then someone else. Within a matter of hours, it could be all over this nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Corporate America has for the past 20 years taken control of our government and they simply don't care about America or it's people, nothing more then greed. We are making a huge mistake in loss of manufacturing plants. China can simply walk in and buy our country in a few short years and not a shot fired.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I feel sure they are already buying America. Why do you think they are lending us money?

Hey all- I have also started reading EVERY label on every thing I buy-can't believe the amount of stuff from China! I must admit I am surprised at what I am able to do without if an alternative isn't available.
    I have stopped buying canned fruit,most all says-in tiny lettering-Product of CHINA.Can't find ANY mandarin oranges not from China.
    In the freezer case almost all of the organic frozen veggies say-you guessed it- Product of China.
    StevenD-welcome and thanks for the disturbing info.

Rawhide!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123