This is still a contitutional fight and it deserves respect....

Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ
29839 S. Margarita PKWY, ste 100

Rancho Santa Margarita CA 92688
Attention Honorable Eduardo Robreno
Request for Leave of Court to file and docket a 02.09.10. Third Circuit Court of Appeals order denying all 11 Motions and requests for judicial notice filed by Philip Berg on behalf of Appellants/Plaintiffs in Liberi et al v Taitz et al.

Your honor,

Plaintiffs in the above captioned case have bombarded the defendants and the courts with hundreds and, by now, probably thousands of pages of pleadings of motions and requests for judicial notices, most of which had absolutely nothing to do with the case at hand and the order to show cause that was directed towards the plaintiffs. I am asking for a judicial notice of one page only. The attached one page order from the Third Circuit Court of Appeals denying all 11 motions and requests for judicial notice, shows that the Third Circuit Court of Appeals does not see any emergency, that the plaintiffs claim and does not see any relevance in all of those voluminous filings. It is consistent with the findings of this court and it is an indication, that if the Court of Appeals didn’t see any emergency now, it is reasonable to believe that there was no emergency half a year ago, when your Honor denied plaintiffs request for the temporary restraining order against the defendants. It strengthens the defendant’s position that indeed, there was no emergency or damages to the plaintiffs, rather Attorney Philip Berg has filed this legal action with an improper purpose of harassing and trying to silence the defendants, when I posted on my web site true printout from the San Bernardino division of the Superior Court in CA of ten felony convictions of forgery and grand theft committed by Berg’s assistant Lisa Liberi. This publication was done with a proper purpose of alerting the public that any piece of evidence, any document coming out of Berg’s office is suspect of forgery, due to Liberi’s background and particularly in light of the fact that Mr. Berg has filed Affidavits of Kenyan birth of Barack Obama in Eastern District of PA, Third Circuit Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the United States and refused to show the original documents to me or to a forensic document expert. While the media has named me the “Queen of the Birthersâ€