Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Non blond-haired, blue eyed man who isn't Christian charged

Plot to blow up Pentagon and the Capitol.

September 29, 2011

Non blond-haired, blue eyed man who isn't a Christian charged in terror plot

Rick Moran
    15 Comments

We don't want to say his nationality or religion. That might set off the PC Brigades who constantly remind us that White Christians are terrorists too and identifying a Muslim as a terrorist is unfair and only gets people mad at worshipers of Allah.

True. And it's also true that White Christians can be terrorists too. In this case, however - as in 99% of all terrorist plots - the perp just happens to be a Muslim.

The Hill: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... l-pentagon

The plans focused on the use of three small remote-controlled drone-like aircraft loaded with C-4 plastic explosives, which he planned to fly into the Capitol and the Pentagon using GPS equipment, according to the DOJ.

The DOJ stressed that the public was never in danger from the explosive devices, which it said were controlled at all times by undercover FBI officials who closely monitored Ferdaus as he allegedly developed his plot.

According to the DOJ, Ferdaus aimed to create a devastating psychological impact with the attacks, saying at one point, "I just can't stop; there is no other choice for me."

"During a June 2011 meeting, he appeared gratified when he was told that his first phone detonation device had killed three U.S. soldiers and injured four or five others in Iraq," according to the DOJ. "Ferdaus responded, 'That was exactly what I wanted.'"

Last week, Ferdaus gave the FBI agents a training video he made demonstrating how to make cellphone detonators, authorities said.

According to the DOJ, a focal point of Ferdaus's plots revolved around "jihad" and his desire to carry out the will of Allah.

Note the word jihad in scare quotes - as if it really doesn't exist and can be safely put out of mind as a motivation for the plot.

Oh - and don't forget. Not all Muslims are terrorists:

The U.S. attorney for the District of Massachusetts, Carmen M. Ortiz, stressed that any underlying religious motives to Ferdaus's actions should not reflect on the Muslim culture at-large.

"I want the public to understand that Mr. Ferdaus's conduct, as alleged in the complaint, is not reflective of a particular culture, community or religion," Ortiz said.

"In addition to protecting our citizens from the threats and violence alleged today, we also have an obligation to protect members of every community, race and religion against violence and other unlawful conduct," he said.

Duh.

Still waiting for the moderate Muslims to weigh in, except that the US attorney pretty much took the words right out of their mouths. They will condemn the terrorist but reiterate what the US attorney was careful to point out; don't judge us by the actions of the worst of us; judge us by the actions of all of us.

Fair enough. When I hear an unqualified condemnation of not only the actions of this terrorist, but all Islamic terrorism, I will judge the Muslim community in America as being worthy of admiration and support.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... _plot.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Mean While "Back on the Ranch"

Napolitano "Who is Still Collecting a Pay Check" for some damn reason

is looking for Middle Aged, Semi Balding, Unemployeed, White Males

that is ...

When shes not stuffing her Mouth with Tasty Cream Donuts and Counting all the money going into her bank account for doing little to nothing in return

I want My Money Back!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)