Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not one of these Talking Heads will speak up!

Not one of these Talking Heads will speak up!
    23Share 0diggsdigg
    ARE THEY TRAITORS TO RATHER THAN SUPPORTERS OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION?

December 14, 2010

Is a man going to Ft. Leavenworth prison because this man won't show his birth certificate?

Dear Editor:

The following email was sent today.

Subject: Bill O’Reilly, Glenn Beck & others: Tell me how a man who most likely is not a U.S. citizen can run for President in 2012!

To: oreilly@foxnews.com, Cc: me@glennbeck.com

Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 12:18 PM

Yes, O’Reilly, Beck, Hannity, John McCain, Sarah Palin, John Boehner, Michael Steele, Chief Justice John Roberts, and virtually everyone else in Washington – I’m talking about the man whom all of you are traitorously covering up for, Barack Hussein Obama. If you doubt what I (admittedly being a so-called “birtherâ€

well in my book they should have ask long befor he became President
    they all new this . & they all know about each & every One life histoty In the wh & don't tell me they don't that BS if Im working with some one yes I will know all about them . any one would .so tell tell me no one new I don't by that at all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calm down. You're getting worked up about the wrong thing. You have to remember that the CFR is running the show. Then when you realize that, everything will fall into place.