Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is this not what we all want to hear?

Re: Is this not what we all want to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by whocares
    Newt Gingrich has indicated his support for Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty CIRA.

No thanks Newt!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I found a speech and found that yes...he seems weak on immigration. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp6Xz5JhELc "Bummer" He sounds so good on many other things.

I found this remark on you tube at that vid:

"I wish people would educated themselves in economics to understand that immigration is actually GOOD for the economy. I repeat, immigration is a GOOD thing! The GDP will actually go UP. And unless you work in a labor intensive job with no language, reading, or writing skills, immigrants won't steal your job. They will likely do jobs that Americans wouldn't want to do anyway or start a new business. So let's loosen up our immigration policies already."

This is the mentality of so many. How can they feel that Americans that work in labor are throw away citizens? I lost my drywall company because of illegals. I have suffered as much as most and probably more than most.

Will we be able to deport all illegals? I don't know but I sure as H don't want them rewarded for being better law breakers than the rest.

I live in AZ and Jan is going for it!!!! 9th court coming up (but the 9th is full of hypocritical anti constitutional judges so who knows?)

Thanks Alipack!

A Little

A Little Immigration can be a good thing whene you bring in people your nation needs but like EVERY-DAMN-THING TOO MUCH is NOT so good....

A few thousand immigrants a year of varrying professions is what this nation needs. Not millions...

Under the surface, both Democrat and Republican politicians will believe---even if secretly---that this country is economically dependent upon the underclass comprised of illegal aliens. What no one seems to be talking about are the larger economic issues..... and if Americans were apprised to what these are there would be a far more rational debate on the immigration issue and what to do with illegal immigrants.

1. Underclasses of workers tend to get obliterated by labor saving advances in our progressive, industrial society. Unions will often struggle to preserve their small domain of, now, obsolete labor, but market conditions usually triumph and those people doing antiquated jobs have to find something new to do. Without technological advances...American ingenuity... we would have laprsed into anarchy as we persisted in "the old ways" and more people moved here. The US would be a wasteland.

Now immigration advocates struggle to preserve a lot of these antiquate ways. How many US industries are going downhill because of it? US agriculture is losing out to international agribusiness that can employ people for a few dollars a day while they ship their items into US markets.

2. Immigration advocates wanting more people to move here, and businesses that want to perpetually expand, would drive the US population sky high if left to their own devices. I heard a speaker who was noted for his views on urban planning state (with a straight face) that the US should prepare for a population of one billion by 2100. Unfortunately a lot of entrepreneurs would probably see opportunity in all of this to acquire more customers. Never mind that the planning apparatus in all governments would be going full steam ahead, with the attendant bureaucracy and inevitable lawsuits stemming from eminent domain proceedings, not to speak of the horrendous waste of citizens' time in trying to figure out the best paths for this kind of growth.

So I would not put much trust in either party to honestly and intelligently deal with the immigration issue. The are, so far, chained to the idea of opportunities for either the immigration advocacy bureaucracy, or for the business opportunists.

However, I do believe that most Americans know that just letting more people flood in here would be a disaster. Getting Congress to pass legislation like the SAVE act would be a huge step.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Newt the Globalist NEOCON "G.W. BUSH WANNABE" can go pound sand up his backside as vigorously as humanly Possible