Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nugent's harsh words for Holder

NUGENT: Racism lives at Department of Injustice
    Holder’s thumb on cop test-score scale will endanger lives
    By Ted Nugent
    -
    The Washington Times

Flunking is the new norm at racist Eric H. Holder Jr.’s Department of Injustice. In yet another ugly, blatant and defining racist move, Mr. Holder is forcing the city ofDayton, Ohio, to lower the passing threshhold on the test for those wanting to be police officers because not enough black recruits passed the exam.

Instead of attracting the best and brightest to serve the public, racist Mr. Holder will now ensure that the good residents of Dayton will be protected by dunce cops who score the equivalent of a D or F on the entrance exam.

Entrance exam scores may also be lowered for firefighters so that more black applicants can be accepted.

What Mr. Holder clearly wants by forcing his racist substandards on the good citizens of Dayton is to ensure people he favors get a fair shake at becoming cops by lowering the standards to such a degree that there might as well not be any entrance exams.

Before long, the question “Can you tie your shoes?â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Racism lives, and it lives in the Obama crony administration. How sad.
    Good old Ted, still calling 'em as he sees 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Racism lives, and it lives in the Obama crony administration. How sad.
    Good old Ted, still calling 'em as he sees 'em!
    I think I'd vote him for Prez in a second. He rocks in more ways than one....he's also easy on the eyes too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He won't come out in favor of deporting illegals, so that blacks can get entry level jobs, but he'll force Dayton to give good jobs to unqualified blacks.

This kind of stunt is bound to provoke backlash. It's also bad for the people who get the jobs. If they have kids, they'll tell them that they don't have to work hard at school, because the government will make the city give them jobs anyway. So their kids won't be qualified either. Good grief.
    ************************************************** *****************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

his words do mean alot to the normal american. they mean more than most politicians

The problem is doing these things and lowering the standards to suit "minorities" doesn't help them achieve at all but to simply whine and get the bar lowered. If you don't make the cut tough sh*t. Do like everyone else and study and try again. If you still fail you have no one to blame but yourself.

The tragedy in Japan has made me look at them in a way I never have before.

I see how noble and generous they are to each other, how they respect and appreciate each other and I think the main reason they can be this way is because they live in a homogenous society-a shared culture, language, mind-set and values. They are pretty much all the same there so there is no racism or xenaphobia because it's mostly just THEM. Every person I have ever met from there has been humble, intelligent, kind and generous.

I actually found myself feeling a little envious of them for it. I know their country is not perfect - but how nice it must be not to have had their country taken over with all this "diversity" that we have here. It's a known fact that people get along better when they are with their "own kind". This is probably the reason why the riots have not started when things are so terrible there right now. I doubt we'd have the same reaction if that were to happen here...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I think I'd vote him for Prez in a second. He rocks in more ways than one....he's also easy on the eyes too.
    I guess it depends who's eyes! At least he's American!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn