Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NY Town Hall: Who elects nitwits like Rep. Anthony Weiner

Weiner Holds Town Hall in Brooklyn
    by Fred Mogul

NEW YORK, NY August 13, 2009 —About 150 people attended a town hall meeting on health care reform in Brooklyn, hosted by Brooklyn and Queens Congressman Anthony Weiner. He's proposing a single payer system.

REPORTER: [u][b]Today Democrat Anthony Weiner spoke at a Brooklyn senior center. He said he’d like to see what he calls “Medicare for Allâ€

REPORTER: Others in the crowd said they're concerned about too much being spent on healthcare for undocumented workers.

Weiner said covering them is still better than forcing them to get all treatment in hospital emergency rooms.
    So are the borders secured, and is full interior enforcement of immigration laws happening, yet.

Deport and deport more, Hire Americans First!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He hasn't held a legitimate Town Hall meeting! There hasn't been any advance notice to the public! He just shows up places where he knows a small crowd will be, a crowd that may or may not care why he's there.

The politicians of NY and NYC are using 'Stealth Mode' now and avoiding 'We the People'. The MSM here is in compliance with them too.

I tried to arrange a meeting with Sen. Schumer but there are to many hoops for an average citizen to jump through to get one. I might try just showing up at his office in hopes of at least being able to talk to a staffer but I wouldn't be able to wait more than a half an hour due to my job.

Weiner said covering them is still better than forcing them to get all treatment in hospital emergency rooms.
    Almost admitting that Obamacare is really just to save hospitals from going out of business due to IA abuse of ERs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)